That New Snow White Movie Looks Badass

TalonStrike

Nov 5, 2010
11161357_det.jpg

I saw the trailer for it and I was like omg! awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgbiAfK3BHU&feature=player_embedded#!

Also, I'm loving Charlize Theron as the beautiful, evil queen:

Snow-White-and-the-Huntsman-Charlize-Theron-Evil-Queen.jpg

Last edited:

Tencntraze

Aug 7, 2006
Unfortunately it seems that Kristen Stewart is Snow White, ugh. What's up with the couple Snow White movies coming out this year?

TalonStrike

Nov 5, 2010
Ew that girl from Twilight is Snow White... I'm rooting for the evil queen. At least Thor is in this movie.

Also, lol at the idea of Kristen Stewart ever being more "fair" than Charlize Theron. Charlize is beautiful. Kristen isn't nearly as hot.

Last edited:

TechBoyJK

Lifer
Oct 17, 2002
Ew that girl from Twilight is Snow White... I'm rooting for the evil queen. At least Thor is in this movie.

Also, lol at the idea of Kristen Stewart ever being more "fair" than Charlize Theron. Charlize is beautiful. Kristen isn't nearly as hot.

Eh.. Charlize is like drop dead gorgeous. Kristen Stewert has a 'girl next door' appeal to me. She's actually really good looking. Nothing special compare to Charlize, but Kristen's certainly attractive. She's just not a supermodel and has the 'twilight girl' stigma hanging over her.

Verdict? Would smash.

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Eh.. Charlize is like drop dead gorgeous. Kristen Stewert has a 'girl next door' appeal to me. She's actually really good looking. Nothing special compare to Charlize, but Kristen's certainly attractive. She's just not a supermodel and has the 'twilight girl' stigma hanging over her.

Verdict? Would smash.

Agreed.

destrekor

Lifer
Nov 18, 2005
For what it is, this movie looks awesome.
I do wish it wasn't Kristen Stewart, but oh well.
Charlize Theron is as beautiful (if not more?!) than evar! And Thor's pretty badass too, so... it's all good. :D

destrekor

Lifer
Nov 18, 2005

Verdict? Would smash.

Yeah, maybe this will be something to help remove that Twilight stigma, because that shit is terribad.
She could do well as an actress (no idea about her acting ability, mind you), and she does indeed have the girl next door beauty... nothing to seemingly chase after, but sure as hell would approach, talk to, ravish, and maybe even pay for dinner. :biggrin:

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000

Verdict? Would smash.

hell i would do both..at once.

isekii

Lifer
Mar 16, 2001
Jennifer Lawrence should've been snow white.
She looks so sexy as a blond or brunette for that matter

Nov 29, 2006
Ugh they ruined the movie with "i look like i have to puke and i cant look you in the eyes ever" girl in this movie.

darom

Dec 3, 2002
Hopefully Kristen Stewart will be doing a more animated performance in this movie than in her Twilight sagas. I think the CGI'ed character from the Lord of the Rings, Gollum, would have done a better job playing in Twilight than her.

She reminds me of another zombified actress from "Californication", Madeleine Martin, who is playing Becca Moody:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1502383/

sunzt

Diamond Member
Nov 27, 2003
The plot is akin to the original snow white, not the Disney version, i think.

AMDZen

Lifer
Apr 15, 2004
Hopefully Kristen Stewart will be doing a more animated performance in this movie than in her Twilight sagas. I think the CGI'ed character from the Lord of the Rings, Gollum, would have done a better job playing in Twilight than her.

She reminds me of another zombified actress from "Californication", Madeleine Martin, who is playing Becca Moody:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1502383/

That chick is basically the troll of Californication, still a great show but would be a a lot better show without her

darom

Dec 3, 2002
Troll indeed. Sometimes I wonder how actors gets their parts on TV. I guess this saying is somewhat true: " it is not what you know, it is who you know" :)

xSkyDrAx

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2003
Charlize Theron and Thor can probably carry the movie despite any badness from kstew.

This movie at any rate looks a LOT better than that other awful version of snow white with Julia Roberts.

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
Fuck Yeah! That looks awesome. And I haven't been tainted by the Twilight stuff, so Stewart being in it should have little bearing on my enjoyment.

mmntech

Lifer
Sep 20, 2007
I refuse to believe that Kristen Stewart is could challenge Charlize Theron in the beauty department. She always looks like she's high. :p