That is sooo *beeping* funny!

sMiLeYz

Platinum Member
Feb 3, 2003
Originally posted by: Stark
yes he did. over a year ago. so what's your point?

No point really, just a good laugh during these trying times.

It's kid of sad too, to think that Bush is suppose to be the leader of the free world.

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
Originally posted by: sMiLeYz

No point really, just a good laugh during these trying times.

It's kid of sad too, to think that Bush is suppose to be the leader of the free world.
He's the leader of the United States of America. And, yes, he's not very eloquent when speaking.

Still...it was funny ;)

Ilmater

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2002
I agree that it's funny, but the "leader of the free world" thing is ridiculous. He's a human being. I wouldn't want some f*cking Harvard scholar in there trying to tell me what we should do. He's not a great public speaker, but he's not a terrible one. He makes mistakes like anyone else. I assure you, he's not an idiot.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: Ilmater
I agree that it's funny, but the "leader of the free world" thing is ridiculous. He's a human being. I wouldn't want some f*cking Harvard scholar in there trying to tell me what we should do. He's not a great public speaker, but he's not a terrible one. He makes mistakes like anyone else. I assure you, he's not an idiot.
Thanks for your assurances, I feel so much better now:) j/k

sMiLeYz

Platinum Member
Feb 3, 2003
I wouldn't want some f*cking Harvard scholar in there trying to tell me what we should do. He's not a great public speaker, but he's not a terrible one.

I'd be terrified of what you qualify as a "terrible" public speaker :eek:

Ilmater

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2002
Originally posted by: sMiLeYz
I wouldn't want some f*cking Harvard scholar in there trying to tell me what we should do. He's not a great public speaker, but he's not a terrible one.

I'd be terrified of what you qualify as a "terrible" public speaker :eek:
Have you seen the majority of his speeches? Look at the clip. He messed up on the quote, got nervous, and fumbled on his words. I'm sure you've never done that. Come on, don't kid yourself.

Mrburns2007

Platinum Member
Jun 14, 2001
I was giving a speech and all was going well til about the end where I completely got tongue tied, public speaking can be very nerve racking for anybody even smart people.

gplanet

Jan 5, 2002
Imagine what this country would become if the Presidency could be won solely on public speaking ability...

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
Originally posted by: gplanet
Imagine what this country would become if the Presidency could be won solely on public speaking ability...

criminals like ronald reagan would wind up being presidents....

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
It's all Clinton's fault. If that bastard hadn't impressed most of the world with his ability to speak cogently and extemporaneously for hours on any topic, Bush wouldn't look like such a bumbling idiot. The enormous shame he brings to the country is, of course, offset somewhat by the fact that he was selected and not elected. Future Americans will take great consolation in that fact.

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: Moonbeam
..blah...blah...blah...blah

Same crap different thread
rolleye.gif

CkG

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
The enoumous shame he brings to the country is, of course, offset somewhat by the fact that he was selected and not elected. Future Americans will take great consolation in that fact.

rolleye.gif

You are really a one-dimensional bore.

RyanM

Platinum Member
Feb 12, 2001
Originally posted by: gplanet

We don't need to imagine. Remember 1992?

And we're paying for it now.

Morph

Banned
Oct 14, 1999
If you think this is just an isolated incident, then take a look here:

The Complete Bushisms

Someone has filled two books with verbal miscues and idiotic statements by George W Bush. He's not just a poor public speaker, he's a stupid guy.

EXAMPLES:

"They misunderestimated me."

"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully."

"Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream."

"We'll let our friends be the peacekeepers and the great country called America will be the pacemakers."

"It's clearly a budget. It's got a lot of numbers in it."

"I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family."

"I do know I'm ready for the job [the presidency].
And if not, that's just the way it goes."

Chadder007

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999

Didn't he go to Yale or something? He still speaks in public, much better than I do.

Chadder007

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: Morph

The Complete Bushisms

Someone has filled two books with verbal miscues and idiotic statements by George W Bush. He's not just a poor public speaker, he's a stupid guy.

EXAMPLES:

"We'll let our friends be the peacekeepers and the great country called America will be the pacemakers."

Umm...yeah, slate is a reliable source.
rolleye.gif
Besides...anyone seen Gore's fumbles?
"Who are these people" (standing in a room full of busts of former presidents)

Besides....all liberals have to attack conservatives with is "stupid and ugly" jokes.....and they wanna "push old people down the stairs". That is what is truely stupid.

Yax

Platinum Member
Feb 11, 2003
Originally posted by: Morph

The Complete Bushisms

EXAMPLES:

Make fun of President Bush all you want, he's still president. He will be president for another term. You know why? Because he's smarter than the average American. I mean, no one would vote for someone more stupid then themselves right?

NOTE: I didn't vote for Bush, did you?

KK

Lifer
Jan 2, 2001
Originally posted by: CADkindaGUY
..blah...blah...blah...blah

Same crap different thread
rolleye.gif

CkG

LMAO, so true...

Anyways, I believe it is a hilarious clip. Just because you can speak well, doesn't mean you are intelligent. Take Clinton for example, what is the definition of "is" is. That was a classic, I doubt bush could have danced around that as beautifully as he did. Would have been funny seeing bush try it though. I still have respect for Bush as a person, though.

KK