That Iraqi Information Minister is a class act, lol

Marshallj

Platinum Member
Mar 26, 2003
Even as his country is being taken over and US tanks are driving around his city, he's holding press conferences saying that they're smacking us down and that we're nowhere near Baghdad, lol.

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
Heh.. I'd love to see a couple of M1A1s and Bradleys roll up during one of these press conferences..

blade

1957 - 2008<br>Elite Moderator Emeritus<br>Troll H
Oct 9, 1999
Cnn said our guys were near that missinformation ministry so maybe we'll interrupt his usual tirade.

Jmman

Diamond Member
Dec 17, 1999
We control the ministry building right now.....I doubt we will be seeing anymore of his crazy news conferences.....:)

Marshallj

Platinum Member
Mar 26, 2003
Hey, why isn't he holding the press conference from the normal place?

Oh that's right, we took it.

I wonder what he has to say about that? I guess he just got tired of it and wanted some fresh air.

HappyPuppy

Lifer
Apr 5, 2001
He's broadcasting from Chirac's bedroom. Jacque ran out of room after the rest of Saddam's entourage took up residence.

styrafoam

Platinum Member
Jun 18, 2002
Is anyone watching this on Fox News right now? The translator cracked up then took a few seconds before translating "Kofi Anan needs to protest this because when the US is through it will become a place of prostitution." HAHAHAHHA, Baghdad Bob is a first class moron.

Marshallj

Platinum Member
Mar 26, 2003
Originally posted by: Jmman
We control the ministry building right now.....I doubt we will be seeing anymore of his crazy news conferences.....:)

Hahahaha. He just held another one of his crazy news conferences 5 minutes ago. Strangely enough, it was broadcasting from a different spot than usual. He says US forces are nowhere near the city.

Hmmm, is somebody telling a little fib? lol

Marshallj

Platinum Member
Mar 26, 2003
Originally posted by: styrafoam
Is anyone watching this on Fox News right now? The translator cracked up then took a few seconds before translating "Kofi Anan needs to protest this because when the US is through it will become a place of prostitution." HAHAHAHHA, Baghdad Bob is a first class moron.

This guy would have made a great character on Seinfeld.

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
Notice he mentioned a few times how our troops were "poisoned" yesterday by Iraqi military....