dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
To all the conservatives and libertarians and other various independents and bothsiders on this board:

I know I give you shit all the time but I will always respect your right to speak your mind here. Have a happy Thanksgiving. We can get back to the venom and bile tomorrow.

P.S.: Do your extended families a favor and put a lid on the unsolicited liberal hate, if only for today.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Mr. Trump, despite the damage you've caused the nation from you being yourself, I appreciate the fact that you have in single-handed fashion given the Democratic Party the mid-term kick in the butt it's been needing since like forever. I'm hoping for the same effect you've blessed us with when your term in office comes up for a re-boot a coup'la years from now should you last that long.

Thank you from the deepest recesses of my heart.

As for our resident forum conservatives, keep up the good fight for your right to speak your minds. It's a healthy thing for all to have your voices heard.

Reactions: imported_tajmahal

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
You are doing this wrong.

@90% of AT P&N, despite our many differences I appreciate that through your vision you just want to make the country and the world a better place, as do I.

Pretty sure I'm the only one doing it right so far. While you Trump fluffers revel in your leader trashing institutions, traditions, decorum, class, dignity, political correctness and everything in between, whatever the reason is as long as it makes you feel like you are winning, you are expecting us to let you have your institution of Thanksgiving unperturbed with political incorectness? No. You fuckers are destroying anything in your path without abandon, whatever the value of that institution be to anybody else. So no, how about you go fuck yourselves on Thanksgiving, and eat a shit meal to boot. Fuck you.

Last edited:

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Pretty sure I'm the only one doing it right so far. While you Trump fluffers revel in your leader trashing institutions, traditions, decorum, class, dignity, political correctness and everything in between, whatever the reason is as long as it makes you feel like you are winning, you are expecting us to let you have your institution of Thanksgiving unperturbed with political incorectness? No. You fuckers are destroying anything in your path without abandon, whatever the value of that institution be to anybody else. So no, how about you go fuck yourselves on Thanksgiving, and eat a shit meal to boot. Fuck you.

#tolerantliberal

Last edited:
Reactions: imported_tajmahal

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
#tolerantliberal

like Trump, you are a delusional hypocrite on previously unseen levels. don't like a little bit of your own medicine thrown back at you you super fucking snowflake you?

have a shitty holiday season dude. cheers!

Jul 9, 2009
Happy Thanksgiving all. I am thankful for all the members of this forum, even, or especially the ones I fervently disagree with on a political and social level. May you all have great happiness in the future along with good health and personal prosperity. I wish no ill tidings on anyone here, no matter how rude and unseemly my conduct is at times. Diversity is something that strengthens us all and especially political diversity of opinions. May all your hits be homeruns, all your passes be touchdowns and all your kicks score goals.

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
Happy Thanksgivings to all of you who help make P&N the out of control dumpster fire it is. I wouldn’t have it any other way.

Hope today finds you and your families happy healthy and stuffed with turkey.