Thanks Rossman....got an A40.

Bluefront

Golden Member
Apr 20, 2002
So many digital cameras these days, I never paid any attention to the Canon A40. But due to your persistant praising of the thing, I looked more closely at it. What a camera.....cheap price, 3x optical lens, manual and auto settings. I could go on and on. This is a camera for everyone....amature and pro alike.

If anyone gets one, read the manual, several times. There are a ton of features to learn about. Thanks again.

SirChadwick

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2001
I agree. Rossman also persuaded me to buy the A40 and I've had nothing but great pictures with it. Thanks for the recommendation.

Aves

Lifer
Feb 7, 2001
I've been considering getting one from OM this week for $250 with the 64MB memory card but at the same time, I wonder what I can get for the same price as it gets closer to xmas. A 3MP camera would be nice.

BTW, I find it extremely amusing that RossMAN has sold so many people on the A40 and doesn't even know how to use his own! :Q:D:p:)

SirChadwick

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2001
Originally posted by: aves2k
I've been considering getting one from OM this week for $250 with the 64MB memory card but at the same time, I wonder what I can get for the same price as it gets closer to xmas. A 3MP camera would be nice.

BTW, I find it extremely amusing that RossMAN has sold so many people on the A40 and doesn't even know how to use his own! :Q:D:p:)

Hahahaha....Ahhhh the power of Rossman

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
You're welcome, glad you've enjoyed the digicam.

If only I knew how to operate mine, I'd be a lot happier.

Make sure to pick up some rechargeable batteries from Big Lots B&M.

Sid59

Lifer
Sep 2, 2002
i bought the canon a40 about 1 month after it's release and i love it. So much fun.