Thanks God I'm still alive....

ndee

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
OK, so I was clubbin' tonight when I was at a pretty "ghetto" club in Zurich. There was this afro-swiss-guy(originally from Africa cuz his skin was darker then mine), touchin' a girl like there's no tomorrow. He touched her on the boob, she pushed him away, he wanted to kiss her, she pushed him away, he tried to rip her shirt off, she pushed him away, and when I saw that, I just thought I should help her, and asked her if she wanna come outside real quick. Guess what, he got SO pissed that another dude talked with his girl that he wanted to "come, let's go outside" with me. I told him I'm sorry and that I didn't know what I was doing. He told "LETS GO OUTSIDE" and I again told him, I don't want any troubles and that I'm too freakin' drunk to know what I did(I actually know EXACTLY what I did). He went off and I thought I was safe. We went to the car and he was waiting there, askin' me "Didn't you see I was with her?!" I told him I'm sorry, etc. and finally, his friend pulled him away. He was really agressive and I'm so damn happy that my friends were with me, otherwise, I would got my a$$ handed to me on a plate...