Thanks for the free donut!

rivan

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2003
:|

Speaking of :|, I've seen three people throw their cigarettes out their car windows while driving today. W-T-F.

OdiN

Banned
Mar 1, 2000
Originally posted by: rivan

Speaking of :|, I've seen three people throw their cigarettes out their car windows while driving today. W-T-F.

If I was a cop, every person that I saw throw cigs out the window would get a littering ticket with a hefty fine. It was like $2000 maximum fine where I used to live in CA.

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999

It's the fault of the automobile manufacturers because they stopped equipping vehicles with ashtrays as standard equipment. ;)

lozina

Lifer
Sep 10, 2001
This morning some douche bag threw out this giant cup of soda- it was like Super Slurpy size- out of his window and this car that was to the lane left of him but slightly behind wound up getting hit by hit and it exploded into this big ball of shit that then my car drove through.

Canai

Diamond Member
Oct 4, 2006
Originally posted by: OdiN

If I was a cop, every person that I saw throw cigs out the window would get a littering ticket with a hefty fine. It was like $2000 maximum fine where I used to live in CA.

Yeah I fucking hate that. Do those idiots think that the fiberglass is just going to *go away* magically? :frown:

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
Hey...I didn't bring the fucking box of donuts...it's not MY job to clean up after you...
(but thanks for the sugar-filled fat-bar...it was great!

As for the rant about smokers tossing their butts out of the window...
Even when I smoked in my truck, I NEVER through the butts out the window. Fucking morons should be fined HEAVILY and assessed a percentage of the annual firefighting costs for their state.

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000

This is my single biggest pet-peeve in the world. Throwing cigarettes out on the ground whether it be from a car or standing on a corner. Who exactly do these people think they are?

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
I'm INSPIRED!!!!

Okay, so ya find an empty donut box.
Put a sign inside the box that says "Trust us, you don't need another donut."
Close up the box and place box in the break room at work.
Video tape reactions.
Put on youtube.
Profit.

ebaycj

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2002

Nothing wrong with that :)

ebaycj

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2002
Originally posted by: Homerboy

This is my single biggest pet-peeve in the world. Throwing cigarettes out on the ground whether it be from a car or standing on a corner. Who exactly do these people think they are?

I'm just helping the economy by keeping someone else employed to clean up after me.

You are obviously hurting our economy by throwing your trash in the trash bin.

TechBoyJK

Lifer
Oct 17, 2002
funny thing..

one of my coworkers brought in donuts today.

i read this post.

decided to leave the box after i ate the last donut.

haha.. and he bitched!

TechBoyJK

Lifer
Oct 17, 2002
Originally posted by: TruePaige
Originally posted by: ebaycj

Nothing wrong with that :)

its fucking disgusting. i see it on the same level as spitting a nasty goober out the window.