Thank god for Donald. He just declared Feb. National African American History Month.

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
"This isn’t a comprehensive list of all the times Donald Trump has been tied to racially charged incidents, nor is it proof that Donald Trump currently harbors racist ideals. The viral meme which circulated in May 2016 claimed that Trump had never been accused of racism before he decided to run against Democrats, and that claim is blatantly false. Trump has been accused of racism by former employees, protesters, committee members, and he has also been the subject of legal action involving anti-discrimination laws. "

Fact. Deal with it.

My bet is that Spidey will either not return to this thread or he will declare snopes biased against Trump.

Feb 4, 2009
I thought it was infrastructure week?

But being serious, I have no idea why the President doesn’t work with Chuck & Nancy regarding infrastructure. Trump like big permanent things
Roads, bridges, trains, airports are all big permanent things. Chuck & Nancy want to go big with this too.

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
Does POTUS release such a statement every year, or does Donald actually think that he did something here, for the first time?
This is my question too. If this is something every president does, then no big deal. If Trump decided (or his handlers decided) to release this proclamation.... then... WTF?

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Yea, amazing, no one ever said anything about Trump being a racist until he became a Republican. POTUS candidate Than it was manufactured.
People started talking about Trump being a racist when he was promoting birtherism which was BEFORE he announced, then people started digging into his past.

Go back and educate your dumbass on the following...

Redlining blacks from his properties
The Central Park 5 case
a judge is incapable of doing his job because he is Mexican

Once he became a Presidential candidate his racism was confirmed. BTW - These examples are a small subset of Trump's racism.

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
Yea, amazing, no one ever said anything about Trump being a racist until he became a Republican. POTUS candidate Than it was manufactured.
You're joking right? I could write out a long response but I think it's easiest to just give you the Snopes Link. And this doesn't even mention his birtherism. And everyone knows that birther BS was 100% rooted in racism.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Remember all those slurs he used against Oprah? He hated Mike Tyson too! HAHA, in 1973 some bs nothing charge. Saying the death penalty should be brought back? Whatever, you guys are grasping at straws. Reality is the left manufactures this stuff while turning their back to their own racism.
You are being intentional ignorant. Go back and read the second part of the Central Park 5 case.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
What I never understand about these MAGA idiots is why they bother to deny Trump’s extreme, lifelong racism. That’s a big part of what they LIKE about him!

Reactions: DarthKyrie

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Remember all those slurs he used against Oprah? He hated Mike Tyson too! HAHA, in 1973 some bs nothing charge. Saying the death penalty should be brought back? Whatever, you guys are grasping at straws. Reality is the left manufactures this stuff while turning their back to their own racism.

I apologize.

When I called you diseased rat shit earlier, that was an insult to prokaryotes.

Reactions: thraashman