Texmaster, Admit Your Lies About Me and Pubilcally Apologize!!

Page 11 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammer

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
He did apologize Baff. Maybe he didn't sugar coat it, but I didn't see Perknose apologize for starting the personal attacks to begin with or publicly calling him a liar. You guys are all calling him a liar, but how do you know? Just because he won't give out his phone number and address on a public forum? Please. I sure as hell wouldn't. So Perknose proved Tex was wrong. Fine, Tex admitted that. Did he prove him a liar? Hardly.

Now lets just let this die since everything that needs to be said has been said.

Originally posted by: baffled2
Why don't you do the decent thing and just give Dave a simple but sincere apology ?

Azraele

Elite Member
Nov 5, 2000
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
Hey Tex, best wishes for your father. Here's hoping he has a speedy recovery.
Well said Red. Tex, keep us updated on his progress, I hope he's feeling better soon!

Mookow

Lifer
Apr 24, 2001
Lol. I think this thread is now ***Official*** and ***Confirmed*** as the fastest growing thread evar!

Comon' people, everyone knows Texmaster is a prick.

But going to the mods, HAHAH WHAT A PUSSY!
They truly do make them different down in texas. I believe its just the inbreeding.

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
Originally posted by: hammer09
He did apologize Baff. Maybe he didn't sugar coat it, but I didn't see Perknose apologize for starting the personal attacks to begin with or publicly calling him a liar. You guys are all calling him a liar, but how do you know? Just because he won't give out his phone number and address on a public forum? Please. I sure as hell wouldn't. So Perknose proved Tex was wrong. Fine, Tex admitted that. Did he prove him a liar? Hardly.

Now lets just let this die since everything that needs to be said has been said.

Why don't you do the decent thing and just give Dave a simple but sincere apology ?

Oh please, I feel Tex posts in a way that's calculated to irritate and anger people, then when name calling starts he comes across like some sort of innocent victim or he shouts his opponent down.

jcuadrado

Diamond Member
Oct 26, 1999
save the drama...for yo mama... :)

honestly..the thread was very amusing...I was having an awful day and stumbled upon it :Q

Hammer

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
I also hope your father gets well soon Tex. Don't waste anymore time on this thead, and go see your dad.

Originally posted by: joohang
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
Hey Tex, best wishes for your father. Here's hoping he has a speedy recovery.

Yeah.

Tex, you should head to the hospital. I wish the best for your father also.

Adul

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
danny.tangtam.com
Originally posted by: Mookow
Lol. I think this thread is now ***Official*** and ***Confirmed*** as the fastest growing thread evar!

no, not quite. the fastest growing thread ever was one posted by sephiroth_ix. Title Is everyone neffing tonight? The thread grew to 3984 posts in about 24 hours before the mods locked it down.

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
Originally posted by: shinerburke
mmm vanilla coke..mmmmm
Vanilla Coke? YOU GUTLESS COWARD!!! We all know Cherry Pepsi is where it's really at!!!

shut it or i'll send that ex of yours back to your front door at 3am.!!!

joohang

Lifer
Oct 22, 2000
Originally posted by: DaveSohmer
The ultimate trout slapping defense D06. Enjoy

LOL, we have a special trout slap essence to pour down your little snorkel.... the ultimate trout slap, just for you ! hahaha :)

Does it bite?

Azraele

Elite Member
Nov 5, 2000
Shouldn't the title be edited to reflect that the apology has been made? It's easy to miss reading through, it'd be easier to see if tex had made it bold. But it'd be awful if people went around thinking that he hadn't apologized when he did.

js1973

Dec 8, 2000
Is the term "trout slapping" netspeak for something else? Or is my dirty mind getting the best of me again?

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
shut it or i'll send that ex of yours back to your front door at 3am.!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

< Runs home, arms the alarm system, sets the trip wire, readies the claymores, locks bedroom door, loads hunting rifle with armor piercing rounds, puts 9mm Smith & Wesson under the pillow.

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
Originally posted by: joohang
Originally posted by: DaveSohmer
The ultimate trout slapping defense D06. Enjoy

LOL, we have a special trout slap essence to pour down your little snorkel.... the ultimate trout slap, just for you ! hahaha :)

Does it bite?

You can call 1-900-dial-a-trout to find out, only $2.95 per minute :)

FoBoT

No Lifer
Apr 30, 2001
fobot.com
Originally posted by: Azraele
Shouldn't the title be edited to reflect that the apology has been made? It's easy to miss reading through, it'd be easier to see if tex had made it bold. But it'd be awful if people went around thinking that he hadn't apologized when he did.

that would be the right thing to do

Status
Not open for further replies.