Texas to conduct a lawful audit of election

Page 25 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Jul 9, 2009
Now now, you just used the same tact in another thread. Don't go making claims and accusations of other people without backing it up, unless you're good with it being applied to you too. Wouldn't want anyone to think of you as a hypocrite.
In the other thread you made the claim i attributed it to you, which i clearly didn't and i linked what I had said. Now you want me to prove a claim about you I never made. Hmmmph.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Jhhnn said "So what? At no point did Clinton or the Obama admin make any attempt to deny the legitimacy of the election or prevent the transition of power."

Yes Hillary did.

Not at the point where it mattered during the transition of power. Beyond that, she questioned Trump's methods, not the actual counting.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
How could anyone steal an election where 120,000,000 Americans voted? How could thousands of poll workers - friends, family members, neighbors, volunteers, elected officials, folks with different political views - hide their involvement in the alleged deep state Democrats and deep state Republicans treasonous activities. I guess 80,000,000 of them were in on it. Essentially everyone who disagreed with The Big Lie was in on it. No matter how Republican they were before they told the truth about the election, afterwards, they were all lying traitors who betrayed Trump, the Republican party, and the nation, without exception. To them and Trump - EVERY state cheated

This whole-hearted rejection of literally everyone who disagrees with his majesty is what it takes to actually believe Trump won the election. Once they’ve gone over the edge of that cliff, there’s no limit to what amount of nonsense they’ll believe. The list of people who wanted Trump out gets longer every day. Election officials, the Democrats, the Republicans, the media, judges, lawyers ,… The list goes on and on. If the conspiracy is big enough it doesn’t need to be a conspiracy. All those people don’t need to scheme to steal the election, they can just vote for Biden.

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
It's a big club here at ATP&N.

LET'S GO BRANDON!
Oh no! Lots of people disagree with me! They must be wrong because there's lots of them and they disagree with me!

Fucks sake mate. Could you be more of a coward. Just own your options and admit that you believe then because, not because there's any logic there.

Amol S.

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2015
This whole-hearted rejection of literally everyone who disagrees with his majesty is what it takes to actually believe Trump won the election. Once they’ve gone over the edge of that cliff, there’s no limit to what amount of nonsense they’ll believe.
Just like a Schwarzchild Black Hole, once one goes past the event horizon it is guaranteed they will hit the singularity, thus the point of no return.

Now on the topic of @imported_tajmahal , the only reason why I am sorta nice to him is because they do not call me names, but that does not mean I agree with him. Although lately, it seems he is starting to get really angry now. As you scroll farther down this thread, you will see how the tone of his replies is getting more heated and filled with anger. I think we should agree with @darkswordsman17 and just leave Taj alone.

Jul 9, 2009
Just like a Schwarzchild Black Hole, once one goes past the event horizon it is guaranteed they will hit the singularity, thus the point of no return.

Now on the topic of @imported_tajmahal , the only reason why I am sorta nice to him is because they do not call me names, but that does not mean I agree with him. Although lately, it seems he is starting to get really angry now. As you scroll farther down this thread, you will see how the tone of his replies is getting more heated and filled with anger. I think we should agree with @darkswordsman17 and just leave Taj alone.
Thank you for small kindnesses, they cost nothing and often help.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
The idea that you consider me a traitor to your neo-fascist Authoritarian idea of this country makes me feel pretty good. Keep jackbooting along you goddamn fascist.

His neo-fascist Authoritarian idea of this country must be pretty damned fucked up when yours is telling lies to justify taking away the right of vote of everyone you disagree with.

Reactions: Meghan54

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
You tried to deny he was free and fairly elected in 2016, what's the difference? Remember Russia, Russia, Russia and the claims "he's not MY President". What are you going to do if he's free and fairly re-elected in 2024?

But 1/6 and "Fuck Biden" are somehow better, right?
FFS, you're acting like it was a crime to have had a negative opinion of Trump while at the same time apologizing for Republicans who have committed overt acts of treason against the current President.

Your hypocrisy is just too fucking much. Everyone knows that the only reason the MAGAs want Trump re-elected is because they're hoping he starts a violent civil war which ends with Democrats being fed into gas chambers. That your vision for America.

Jul 9, 2009
His neo-fascist Authoritarian idea of this country must be pretty damned fucked up when yours is telling lies to justify taking away the right of vote of everyone you disagree with.

"justify taking away the right of vote of everyone you disagree with."

Do you know how stupid that sounds? I support voting Rights, support voter ID laws.....along with +80% of Americans

"A majority of Democrats and non-white voters support requiring voters to present photo identification in order to cast a ballot, according to a Monmouth University Polling Institute survey released on Monday.

The survey asked respondents whether “in general” they “support or oppose requiring voters to show a photo ID in order to vote.” Among respondents, 62 percent of Democrats said they support requiring photo ID, while the number rose to 87 percent among Independents and 91 percent among Republicans.

Additionally, 84 percent of non-white respondents said they supported requiring photo ID, along with 77 percent of white respondents. People with college degrees were less likely to support ID requirements, with 69 percent of respondents with four years of college supporting compared with 85 percent of respondents with no degree."

62% of Democrats support voter ID laws you pinhead. I have never made any attempt or supported anything to take away the Right to vote.

Jul 9, 2009
But 1/6 and "Fuck Biden" are somehow better, right?
FFS, you're acting like it was a crime to have had a negative opinion of Trump while at the same time apologizing for Republicans who have committed overt acts of treason against the current President.

Your hypocrisy is just too fucking much. Everyone knows that the only reason the MAGAs want Trump re-elected is because they're hoping he starts a violent civil war which ends with Democrats being fed into gas chambers. That your vision for America.
"overt acts of Treason" Now if you can show me a treason conviction i'll agree.
Good God.

"ends with Democrats being fed into gas chambers." Hyperbole, lies, exaggerations and bullshit. You are officially Looney Tunes.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001

Do you know how stupid that sounds? I support voting Rights, support voter ID laws.....along with +80% of Americans

"A majority of Democrats and non-white voters support requiring voters to present photo identification in order to cast a ballot, according to a Monmouth University Polling Institute survey released on Monday.

The survey asked respondents whether “in general” they “support or oppose requiring voters to show a photo ID in order to vote.” Among respondents, 62 percent of Democrats said they support requiring photo ID, while the number rose to 87 percent among Independents and 91 percent among Republicans.

Additionally, 84 percent of non-white respondents said they supported requiring photo ID, along with 77 percent of white respondents. People with college degrees were less likely to support ID requirements, with 69 percent of respondents with four years of college supporting compared with 85 percent of respondents with no degree."

62% of Democrats support voter ID laws you pinhead. I have never made any attempt or supported anything to take away the Right to vote.

There you again, telling lies through false equivalencies. How many support these show audits? How many fewer would support them if they knew the real purpose was to allow the GOP to harvest voter data?

Last edited:

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
Good God.

"ends with Democrats being fed into gas chambers." Hyperbole, lies, exaggerations and bullshit. You are officially Looney Tunes.
Every single person that broke into the Capitol committed in order to betray the peaceful transfer of democracy committed treason. So was the person that encouraged them to do so, your parties cult leader.

Every person who knowingly repeats Trump election lies, also trying to delegitimize and overthrow our democracy. Also treason.
Just because the Dems are committing the same mistakes as we did to the traitors after the civil war and not charging them as such does not make it any different.

Your constant defending them is why you too are a traitor.

You people are literal wanna be fascists.

As far a putting people in ovens, I'd say tens of millions of die hard Trumpies that think Biden is a Marxist and are white nationalists, they'd gladly turn on the ovens if Trump told them they were full of Marxists and illegally brown people.

Unlike you, who is wildly and willfully ignorant and who does not care about what happens in other countries, we study history in other countries, and history is littered with examples of the characteristics of large populations in a country that go along with atrocities. Trumpers have all those characteristics to a T.

This is why when any Trumper dies, this country gets a sliver more hopeful.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Good God.

First, you started this "looney tunes" with your claim of some liberal "neo-fascist Authoritarian idea of this country." Presumably the one where you're horribly oppressed by civil rights and equal protection of the laws, and where every legal adult citizen gets a vote.
Second, MAGAs can't stop talking about how much they want to kill liberals. It's literally all they ever talk about, on every media platform that allows "free speech." They brag endlessly about the civil war they're stockpiling arms for so they can be "Patriots" by murdering as many of their countrymen as possible in the name of freedom.
I'm guessing this is the only social media you visit, and that's how you don't know this.

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
First, you started this "looney tunes" with your claim of some liberal "neo-fascist Authoritarian idea of this country." Presumably the one where you're horribly oppressed by civil rights and equal protection of the laws, and where every legal adult citizen gets a vote.
Second, MAGAs can't stop talking about how much they want to kill liberals. It's literally all they ever talk about, on every media platform that allows "free speech." They brag endlessly about the civil war they're stockpiling arms for so they can be "Patriots" by murdering as many of their countrymen as possible in the name of freedom.
I'm guessing this is the only social media you visit, and that's how you don't know this.

And you know if that ever started, tajjy would be the first to wet his pants and hide in the basement, mother pushed in front of him as a shield.

Mar 11, 2004

I guarantee it isn't and I also guarantee he openly espouses his desire to commit violence onto people that he simply doesn't like for moronic reasons on other social media where he's just spewing to like minded diarrhea consumers.

Amol S.

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2015

Now we are getting somewhere to understanding your support of the new voting laws. The good news is the article does support your view that there should be photo ID. However, every state even before the new laws required some form of photo ID. But there is a catch that comes with the survey. It only says "photo ID" as the object in question, nothing before or after those two words that narrow down on the type of ID. The new voting laws talk about only allowing State Issued ID's, and no longer accepting other forms like work, school, municipal level photo ID's. In fact, even a US Passport can not be used.

When others asked you to provide proof of your view points, they meant something like the link you provided. This way we can understand and see if your view point is correct, and if there was something you misunderstood. No one is arguing over photo ID's in general, the issue that is being argued is the limitations of the types that can be accepted based on the new voting laws that have been passed in many states.

Jul 9, 2009
Now we are getting somewhere to understanding your support of the new voting laws. The good news is the article does support your view that there should be photo ID. However, every state even before the new laws required some form of photo ID. But there is a catch that comes with the survey. It only says "photo ID" as the object in question, nothing before or after those two words that narrow down on the type of ID. The new voting laws talk about only allowing State Issued ID's, and no longer accepting other forms like work, school, municipal level photo ID's. In fact, even a US Passport can not be used.

When others asked you to provide proof of your view points, they meant something like the link you provided. This way we can understand and see if your view point is correct, and if there was something you misunderstood. No one is arguing over photo ID's in general, the issue that is being argued is the limitations of the types that can be accepted based on the new voting laws that have been passed in many states.
Bullshit, There's be numerous lawsuits in Texas over voter ID and numerous attempts to ban it across the country. Paratus from this very forum and I have had discussions about the law and the ACLU lawsuits to stop voter id. It's been claimed for years that voter id is some malevolent attempt by evil Republicans to suppress the vote for racial reasons.Those claims are crap and now even a majority of Democrats support it.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Bullshit, There's be numerous lawsuits in Texas over voter ID and numerous attempts to ban it across the country. Paratus from this very forum and I have had discussions about the law and the ACLU lawsuits to stop voter id. It's been claimed for years that voter id is some malevolent attempt by evil Republicans to suppress the vote for racial reasons.Those claims are crap and now even a majority of Democrats support it.

The claims are crap? Is that why many voter ID laws have been overturned? Hell, texas’s own voter ID laws have been overturned many times and revised even more for those very reasons!

No wonder you are a traitor and hate democracy, you are so misinformed on every subject you reply to!! Don’t you ever get tired of being lied to or having information withheld from you to push a narrative? Surely you’d rather look like an old wise man rather than an old fart who yells at clouds.

Amol S.

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2015
One of the buttons involved in taking a screenshot on my phone does not work, so had to save image of one of the ads to tell you folks about an ad that showed on this thread page. Quite a great timing for such an ad. TOACM_BroadwayDirectAssets_1200x675.jpg