Texas to conduct a lawful audit of election

Page 24 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Bullshit, in this forum alone numerous people made the claim that he wasn't really elected and that he wasn't a legitimate President. Why so angry if the shoe is on the other foot now?

So what? At no point did Clinton or the Obama admin make any attempt to deny the legitimacy of the election or prevent the transition of power.

NWRMidnight

Platinum Member
Jun 18, 2001
You made the claim of "equal representation" in regards to drop boxes. How would you place them so they would be fair to everyone?
It sure as hell wouldn't be just 1 per district like Texas, where people have to drive 150 to 300 miles to get to, that you are sitting here arguing about, now would it?

It's not my job to figure out how to be in compliant to the constitution, that would be the job of the elected officials. The fact that you are asking me that question, after I pointed out what the constitution says(IE fact, not a claim), tells all of us, that you know that the Texas 1 drop box per district is bullshit and unconstitutional, but rather than admitting that, you are trying to kick the can down the road, and turn it into a different argument. Why don't you man up for a change, and admit you are wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pohemi

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
So you're now the one denying the election of a President!! You traitor! How funny is that ? Traitor, traitor, traitor.

Same as always, when a Democrat does anything it's OK, when a Republican does the exact same thing it's the end of the world as we know it.

Haha, you can run this game all you want, that is exactly what happened.

What you're doing is just proving with every try hard post just how desperate you are to absolve the GOP of their extremism and discarding of democracy.

I never said Trump's wasn't my president, and the GOP made every effort to avoid glaringly obvious election problems too. But we all know what the GQP wants, it's too not lose, even at the cost of discarding democracy.

And no effort was made to subvert the election by the Dems, even tho it was really only lost by about 100k votes across 3 states instead of millions.

You mad bro, lol....yea, he mad.

Notice how you couldn't actually say anything I said was wrong, because it wasn't.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Well shit that should be easy for you to link to such posts! A win like this for you surely would prove how right you are!

When will we see these numerous posts that people claimed he wasn’t legitimately elected?

It doesn't even matter. What matters is what happened at the highest echelons of power. Hillary promptly conceded & the Obama Admin did their best to facilitate the smooth transition of power as was their sworn duty.

Jul 9, 2009
  • Haha
Jul 9, 2009
Haha, you can run this game all you want, that is exactly what happened.

What you're doing is just proving with every try hard post just how desperate you are to absolve the GOP of their extremism and discarding of democracy.

I never said Trump's wasn't my president, and the GOP made every effort to avoid glaringly obvious election problems too. But we all know what the GQP wants, it's too not lose, even at the cost of discarding democracy.

And no effort was made to subvert the election by the Dems, even tho it was really only lost by about 100k votes across 3 states instead of millions.

You mad bro, lol....yea, he mad.

Notice how you couldn't actually say anything I said was wrong, because it wasn't.
You might not have, but others, many others in this forum have.

• Haha

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999

She did not contest the veracity of the vote or the counting. At no point was there any attempt to thwart the transition of power. The notion that the election was stolen across at least 3 states is completely ludicrous in the first place. OTOH, the GOP has been successfully peddling ludicrous for decades.

Jul 9, 2009
Jhhnn said "So what? At no point did Clinton or the Obama admin make any attempt to deny the legitimacy of the election or prevent the transition of power."

Yes Hillary did.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
She's worse, far worse as hopefully the Durham report will reveal. You are quite welcome to your opinion though.

Yea, anytime now she'll get locked up.

Trump lies, his supporters lie, and it's daily. Youre lying to yourself if you think you care about lying.

[DHT]Osiris

Lifer
Dec 15, 2015
Why? So i can fetch what you want? No. Look it up yourself.
Now now, you just used the same tact in another thread. Don't go making claims and accusations of other people without backing it up, unless you're good with it being applied to you too. Wouldn't want anyone to think of you as a hypocrite.