Texas to conduct a lawful audit of election

Page 11 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
Fuck you asshole, How many have gone to trial?

That doesn't change that the burden of proof is on you. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, and all that.

And like Lost_in_the_HTTP said, it's not as if these people were jailed on hearsay or vague suspicions. Many of them were clearly caught on camera; some of them even wrote social media posts and or hosted livestreams documenting their sedition.

And if you're wondering about those 74 people who have pleaded guilty... here's a comprehensive list.

Amol S.

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2015
@imported_tajmahal , you must understand that not all websites state the truth. You must have the ability to differentiate from truth and a fabricated lie. Just because someone did not stand for trial does not mean they are being treated unfairly. The court system in the United States has been backed up by many pending cases. Just think about how long it took Eric Garner's murder trial to start, or even Bernie Madoff's ponzi scheme trial to even start. Also, think about how long those two trials lasted in the court system till a guilty verdict by the judge was given. The fact is, everything takes time. Furthermore, the fact that 74 of those who are in custody, have plead guilty, just shows that there are 74 people who have already claimed what they did and what happened on January 6th, was not just wrong but also illegal.

The fact is, you are not understanding what we are trying to tell you. You are on the wrong path; the path you are on is the path of "adhering to fabricated lies" and you do not even realize you are even on that path. Just because I am currently jobless does not make me unreliable source of facts or opinion. Majority of people were jobless at one point in life, that does not make a majority of people a liar.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

Amol S.

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2015
Yes, this article helps to explain why vote auditing is Texas is being done.

Sorry if i'm a bit late giving other examples to you

"Do you have a non biased source that does not contradict itself? "
Is there such a thing as a non biased source? Please list them.

500 cases is nothing. 500 votes are not going to change the outcome in any of the 2020 elections in the Democrat areas of Texas. That is the point we are trying to tell you, it would be a waste of money to conduct the audit.

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
500 cases is nothing. 500 votes are not going to change the outcome in any of the 2020 elections in the Democrat areas of Texas. That is the point we are trying to tell you, it would be a waste of money to conduct the audit.

I don’t think it’s even 500 votes…the article said those were the number of charges so far against a total of 43 people.

Jul 9, 2009
Thank you for the link, it's appreciated.

Wow, 73 misdemeanor pleadings and a single felony pleading. It's surprising the Republic was able to survive the atrocity.

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi
Nov 17, 2019
^^ The bigger cases are still being worked on. Many of the 70+ are working with prosecutors now to build the consipiracy cases against the organizers and more violent offenders. Large cases can take months, maybe years to prepare.

I don't expect to see trials on the conspiracy charges for some time yet. In the mean time, the accused either make bail or remain confined, just like any other criminal defendant.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
No need for democrats to worry about audits. Republicans lead by Trump can audit as much and whatever they want and nothing will change BECAUSE..... truth is on our side. The democrats side. The side of reality.

Oh sure... if you're a Q-er or Trumpster, those wild theories are mucho fun to imagine and titillating to watch but that doesn't give plain nonsense a place at the table. Trump and these republican states began with trying to pull rabbits out of hats to find the magic needed to give Trump a win. Now all that they pull out of those hats are lint balls. Lint balls simply aren't gonna to do it.

And speaking of "reality", why is it that so many republicans, nearly all of republicans, have such an issue with it ???? Trump won, flat earth, cyber covid vaccines, ninja audits, the my pillow guy.... what is it with republicans?

Jul 9, 2009
@imported_tajmahal , you must understand that not all websites state the truth. You must have the ability to differentiate from truth and a fabricated lie. Just because someone did not stand for trial does not mean they are being treated unfairly. The court system in the United States has been backed up by many pending cases. Just think about how long it took Eric Garner's murder trial to start, or even Bernie Madoff's ponzi scheme trial to even start. Also, think about how long those two trials lasted in the court system till a guilty verdict by the judge was given. The fact is, everything takes time. Furthermore, the fact that 74 of those who are in custody, have plead guilty, just shows that there are 74 people who have already claimed what they did and what happened on January 6th, was not just wrong but also illegal.

The fact is, you are not understanding what we are trying to tell you. You are on the wrong path; the path you are on is the path of "adhering to fabricated lies" and you do not even realize you are even on that path. Just because I am currently jobless does not make me unreliable source of facts or opinion. Majority of people were jobless at one point in life, that does not make a majority of people a liar.
What you are saying is that we have an acceptable level of voter (+500 incidents) fraud in Texas and any effort by the Texas Attorney General to limit or find more or audit elections is not a good idea?

• Haha
Jul 9, 2009
Do you want to know how we all know you need a booster seat to see past your steering wheel?

It truly is a shame for you that your IRL can't cash the checks your mouth writes.

Pip squeak dowery boy.
Lol, i thought it was a typo from "Bowery boy" i think you mean dowry. I can sense some lingering passion about that from you.

• Haha

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Just how am i a traitor again?

I didn't say what you wanted me to say when you wanted me to say it?

You’ve never said it, ever, that’s the problem and you continue spew bull shit and excuse bull shit.

You can lie to yourself but you aren’t going to lie to us, we see you exactly as you are, a traitor and anti democratic.

• Love

Amol S.

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2015
What you are saying is that we have an acceptable level of voter (+500 incidents) fraud in Texas and any effort by the Texas Attorney General to limit or find more or audit elections is not a good idea?
The likelihood of finding enough cases to change the house election results of 2020 is very unlikely to the point, it is not worth even trying. The federal house seats that Democrats won in the 2020 election, have been in the hands of Democrats for a very long time. This thought or opinion of yours can be said basically along the lines of, "There were 10 reported incidents of election fraud in New York State, so an audit might reveal enough incidents and fraud to prove Trump won New York State." That is what I am trying to to explain to you. There is nothing wrong with doing an audit, but one should think if it is even worth doing it when there is so much money and cost involved in conducting the audit.

Further more, when you say "limit", why would you want to limit the elections?

Reactions: DarthKyrie
Jul 9, 2009
You’ve never said it, ever, that’s the problem and you continue spew bull shit and excuse bull shit.

You can lie to yourself but you aren’t going to lie to us, we see you exactly as you are, a traitor and anti democratic.
I am anti-Democratic Party. 1 out of 2 isn't bad for you.

• Haha
Jul 9, 2009
The likelihood of finding enough cases to change the house election results of 2020 is very unlikely to the point, it is not worth even trying. The federal house seats that Democrats won in the 2020 election, have been in the hands of Democrats for a very long time. This thought or opinion of yours can be said basically along the lines of, "There were 10 reported incidents of election fraud in New York State, so an audit might reveal enough incidents and fraud to prove Trump won New York State." That is what I am trying to to explain to you. There is nothing wrong with doing an audit, but one should think if it is even worth doing it when there is so much money and cost involved in conducting the audit.

Further more, when you say "limit", why would you want to limit the elections?
Changing the outcome of the 2020 election isn't what he's checking, he's looking for cases of vote fraud.

VW MAN

Jun 27, 2020
Changing the outcome of the 2020 election isn't what he's checking, he's looking for cases of vote fraud.
After 60+ court cases that were largely laughed out of court you still playing there's wide spread voter fraud gane...what a dumbfuck you are!

After properly done oversite and properly conducted challenges, reviews, and audits as well as the department of homeland security under trump declared the 2020 election accurate and secure you are still playing the voter fraud game...fuck you, you dumb c*nt!

After every audit, challenge and review to date you still cannot accept losing...this is evidence as to why you love gobbling the Donald's orange leather nut sack so god damn much.