Texas to conduct a lawful audit of election

Page 10 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

outriding

Diamond Member
Feb 20, 2002
Some deserve to be talked With, others deserve to be talked At.

You know.. I tried to come up with reasonable questions for him in this thread and not a peep from him.

No response at all from him.

He is not interested in any form of reasonable dicussion.

So i guess you can add one more line to your statement.

Some need to be ignored.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
As i expected.

But what else are we supposed to do with treasonous cvnts, you fucking dingleberry? I do agree that we should just send them to Gunatanamo, as it is still open, and figure that shit out later. Wouldn't you agree?

lol, I knowIknow, this fucking hayseed named Taj here wouldn't know a traitor if Benedict Arnold himself crawled up his brown circle and tenderly massaged his prostate until he giggled with pleasure.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Why pass voter restriction laws prior to an aduit so you can make the laws with the information you uncover? Oh right, because when the laws were made there was no plan for an audit, Trump forced them into one.
Wasn't there a movie where there were arrests BEFORE an actual crime was committed? Sounds similar.

Who knew we created audits based on the premise of Minority Report especially since DHS said this was the most secure election in history.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
You know.. I tried to come up with reasonable questions for him in this thread and not a peep from him.

No response at all from him.

He is not interested in any form of reasonable dicussion.

So i guess you can add one more line to your statement.

Some need to be ignored.

I'm assuming he started this thread because he believes Trump won the election. So .. no "reasonable discussion" can be found or had

Mar 11, 2004
But what else are we supposed to do with treasonous cvnts, you fucking dingleberry? I do agree that we should just send them to Gunatanamo, as it is still open, and figure that shit out later. Wouldn't you agree?

lol, I knowIknow, this fucking hayseed named Taj here wouldn't know a traitor if Benedict Arnold himself crawled up his brown circle and tenderly massaged his prostate until he giggled with pleasure.

I'm sure the Cubans would break them out so they could help them overthrow the Soshuhlists!

VW MAN

Jun 27, 2020
Still innocent until proven guilty. Unless they are kept secluded without bail or bond and no trial date is set, certainly not a speedy or timely trial date.
Name one of the asshats who stormed the capitol in the name of their god that has been found innocent thus far.

Name one of the asshats who stormed the capitol in the name of their god that is currently being held in violation of constitutional rights.

If you cant provide and non bullshit non nutter non Q conspiracy crap answer to either then simply shut the fuck up, your tiny stupid brain is incapable of processing these things you fucking traitorous cvnt!

Jul 9, 2009
You state this is a lawful audit. All laws I have seen regarding audits have a time limitations on them what is the exact law that makes this makes this audit a lawful one?

AG Dan Patrick of Texas put up a million dollars for evidence of fraud and the money was never claimed doesn’t that make it either there was no fraud or The lawmen of Texas is incompetent

The heritage foundation tracks all voter fraud since 1992 so far they are up to 1300 cases across all states and elections. Pretty small number per year. Texas has zero fraud for years 2020 and 2022. So the heritage foundation also claims no voter fraud. Do you have a non biased source that does not contradict itself?

Yes, this article helps to explain why vote auditing is Texas is being done.

Sorry if i'm a bit late giving other examples to you

"Do you have a non biased source that does not contradict itself? "
Is there such a thing as a non biased source? Please list them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Pohemi
Jul 9, 2009
Name one of the asshats who stormed the capitol in the name of their god that has been found innocent thus far.

Name one of the asshats who stormed the capitol in the name of their god that is currently being held in violation of constitutional rights.

If you cant provide and non bullshit non nutter non Q conspiracy crap answer to either then simply shut the fuck up, your tiny stupid brain is incapable of processing these things you fucking traitorous cvnt!
How many of them have gone to trial?

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi

VW MAN

Jun 27, 2020
How many of them have gone to trial?
so instead of providing evidence to your claim you ask dumb questions...fuck you! If you really want me to answer then answer my post first! The burden of proof is on you to back your claim you low intelligence moron, not rebuke my questions with dumbfucekry questions of your own. you should go back to school because you certainly aint got no learnin' son!