Texas to conduct a lawful audit of election

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
In your opinion how much money should be spent to check your numbers regarding TX votes. Spitball it how much should it cost and how much is too much give or take.
Any amount of money is ok to help keep Trump's election lie alive with neverending audits... I mean to make sure the election was accurate, and as long as they keep suppressing votes too, this is how real Patriots operate.

NWRMidnight

Platinum Member
Jun 18, 2001
To reinforce Texans confidence in their elections the Texan secretary of state has begun a forensic audit of 4 counties. It's a good thing to check and make sure everything in the elections is good and proper. What a great thing that should make every honest and legal voter proud. Liars, cheats and illegal voters probably won't be happy with the audit.

Haven't you worn out your "I'm and idiot" cycle yet? The wheels fell off long ago, yet you are still pushing it down the road.

If it's about anything you claim, why are 3 of the 4 counties where Biden won, and only being done because Trump asked for it?

Last edited:
Jul 9, 2009
What variables and considerations went into determining the counties being audit have a high probability of voting fraud? Come on knuckledragger enlighten us with more of your hilarious bullshit!
Read the story, look into it yourself. You can start here.

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
Perhaps they're looking at the ones with the highest probability of vote fraud?

And by "voter fraud" and "illegal votes" you mean Democratic votes. Because other than that, there is no higher probability of voter fraud in the counties being audited than in any other county in TX.

I would think the most highly conservative area as they cheat the most at elections.

If they are not, they are probably cheating at the next election by not investigating the cheaters. So cheating by the voters, cheating by the auditors covering up for the cheaters.

VW MAN

Jun 27, 2020
Read the story, look into it yourself. You can start here.

I refuse to check your bullshit link. Got a non- nutter bullshit source???? You probably dont, because you love letting the bullshit you live off of occupy the empty space between your ears. Fuck off clown!

"Heritage Foundation website which made false claims of fraud in the 2020 election, as well as numerous false claims about For the People Act, a Democratic bill to expand voting rights."

Reactions: dank69 and Pohemi

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012

Reuters interviewed nine of the 15 declared Republican candidates for secretary of state in five battleground states – Arizona, Georgia, Wisconsin, Michigan, Nevada – and reviewed public statements by all of the candidates. Ten of the 15 have either declared that the 2020 election was stolen or called for their state’s results to be invalidated or further investigated.

These are the people who could decide whether to accept election results, or to let House Republicans select the president over the will and objections of voters. The purpose won't be to uncover any actual irregularities or a reveal vast conspiracy against Trump; it is just to keep the idea that there might have been some vague wrongness in Trump’s loss and to keep the base energized regardless of the outcome. It is like a movie studio trying to generate ‘buzz’ about a film everybody knows is going to suck. The goal here is NOT to show that Trump won. The goal is to undermine faith in elections. The goal is to set the stage in future elections to claim that no fair determination can be made in the election, so that Republican state officeholders and judges can determine by fiat who will be declared the winner.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
In your opinion how much money should be spent to check your numbers regarding TX votes. Spitball it how much should it cost and how much is too much give or take.
Why wouldn't the TX GOP want to spend millions of the taxpayer dollars to find out the names of everyone who voted Democratic? That's more or less priceless data to them. And the entire purpose of these so-called "lawful audits." The OP knows this too, as he's an unabashed McCarthyist.

This illegal shit needs to stop and the partisans responsible for intentionally infringing upon the Constitutional right to privacy at the ballot need to be criminally prosecuted. Democrats need to stop being stupid about this.

Last edited:
Jul 9, 2009
I refuse to check your bullshit link. Got a non- nutter bullshit source???? You probably dont, because you love letting the bullshit you live off of occupy the empty space between your ears. Fuck off clown!

"Heritage Foundation website which made false claims of fraud in the 2020 election, as well as numerous false claims about For the People Act, a Democratic bill to expand voting rights."

I don't particularly care one way or another. You are welcome to sit in piss ignorant bliss all you'd like.

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013

You are talking to a literal piece of filth. Why do we try to talk reason to literal trash?

Most people make shits with more soul than Taj. He is the epitome of evil ignorance.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
You are talking to a literal piece of filth. Why do we try to talk reason to literal trash?

Most people make shits with more soul than Taj. He is the epitome of evil ignorance.
As he said himself, he doesn't care one way or another.

On that note, one of the most profound interviews one might ever see is when Gary Ridgway, the Seattle Green River Killer, who killed over 100 women, is asked what he thinks makes him different from other people. And he hesitates, then says, I dunno, maybe that caring thing.

Jul 9, 2009
Are you really a 60-something person using the word cuck like a 17 year old incel?

I'd tell you to get a life, but it's much too late for that. Just keep on being you.
I used it as a humorous reply to my good friend Amused when he said...... and i quote.

"What is amazing is Trump all but threatened Abbot and the Texas GOP just before this was announced.

The entire GOP are pathetic cucks to Trump. "

You may direct your ire at him for using the term. Thank you.

• Haha

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
I’ve noticed a trend in Trumps statements of late, they’re turning from “election fraud” towards just “winning”. I mean if he can pull that off it just validates what we’re already seeing, still, it will have made an official full circle of being an anti democratic hostile take over entity.

See taj here, he dont give two fucks about truth, only winning matters… at all cost.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Can't have those dirty liberals influencing Texas too much, gotta lock it down before good ole Lonestar state turns purple....or worse, blue.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
it just seems to me the Repubs are doing a favor to everyone else by reconfirming the validity of the past elections every time they pull off another one of their "audits". Doesn't matter what the Repubs do toward keeping themselves isolated away from the realities of their self-inflicted demise as these so-called "audits" are designed to do.

What really matters is that everyone else realize the Repubs have decided to seize control of the nation by circumventing and violating the principles and underpinnings of the very form of democracy that ironically give them the ability to attack it the way they do.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Awwww, poor baby.
That's all you and your party have left anymore. Do irrational things to provoke reactions from everyone else, call anyone who reacts a liberal and a snowflake, and then tell yourself that the Democrats are the ones being divisive. You've been told your whole life that Democrats are monsters looking for any way they can to control you, but all those predictions never materialize. Rather than admit you wasted your entire life believing a lie you've all committed to becoming so disgusting that everyone else will be forced to control you because you've become a danger to society. Self-fulfilling prophecy, you create what you fear. Enjoy your last few years being the monsters you claim to be against.

Feb 16, 2005
Reactions: DarthKyrie

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
I find it telling that the best adjective the OP could find to describe the audit in the thread title was "lawful." If you have to emphasize that an audit is technically legal, that's a pretty damning commentary on that audit, don't you think?

As it stands, something tells me Taj will either go quiet or live in denial if (and more likely when) the audit doesn't significantly change the outcome.

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
Texas Republicans are the absolute worst winners I've ever seen beside the great orange one. Bunch of whiny fucking babies.
Bad winners? Just bad people. See voter suppression, radical anti women law, blaming energy grid failure as a way to attack clean energy.

Time to call these folks what they are.

Bad winners just makes them sound cranky. These people are evil.

They are all proto anti reality authoritarian fascists

Reactions: DarthKyrie