Texas to conduct a lawful audit of election

Jul 9, 2009
To reinforce Texans confidence in their elections the Texan secretary of state has begun a forensic audit of 4 counties. It's a good thing to check and make sure everything in the elections is good and proper. What a great thing that should make every honest and legal voter proud. Liars, cheats and illegal voters probably won't be happy with the audit.

[DHT]Osiris

Lifer
Dec 15, 2015
To reinforce Texans confidence in their elections the Texan secretary of state has begun a forensic audit of 4 counties. It's a good thing to check and make sure everything in the elections is good and proper. What a great thing that should make every honest and legal voter proud. Liars, cheats and illegal voters probably won't be happy with the audit.

I'm fine with Texan voters' money being wasted to reaffirm that Biden won the election. Bring the audit on.

NTMBK

Lifer
Nov 14, 2011
Cool, good to check that everything is in order. Don't think they're going to find anything significant though.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
The grift continues, much to the delight of those with a transparent agenda to declare the lawful votes of certain American citizens as "illegal." If they had their way, every vote they disagreed with would be considered treason. Which is probably why they're using these sham audits to get their hands on the voting records, to see who voted for who.

Dulanic

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2000

We should do this everytime democrats lose too. Money well spent right? Audit the states you win lol.

The huge cost to AZ worked out so well right? I NEVER expected "cyber ninjas" wouldn't find a way to cheat but I'll be damned lol.

VW MAN

Jun 27, 2020
Considering its TX in the year 2021 I have my suspicions as to if this audit will actually be conducted lawfully. But dont let TX's ability to skirt laws and rights deter the OP from standing by and watching Biden win again...it might actually make his dick hard for the first time this century.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
On a side note... I wonder how much longer Democrats, the extreme majority on the US, are going to sit by in idle while the squeaky minority continues to call them liars and cheaters before the long overdue pushback starts?
The flaw in the GOP political model of getting 60% of the power with 40% of the vote is that eventually the Dems will bust past the tipping point, level the electoral playing field, and take control for a generation. This is why I keep hoping the GOP backs away from extremism and makes sincere attempts to appeal to moderates. Unfortunately, Trump was a big step in the wrong direction for them, and sham audits like this only appeals to their extreme factions.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
lol. OP is such a vile bag of dicks. How fucking wrong can you be about literally everything? You fascist traitor bitch. You must be so happy that you are paying for this, you self-loathing, insecure bastard.

So, now you've got no power, no heat, and now much less money. And you will continue voting to slurp up this GQP shit like the singular human centipede that you and your ilk are.

Jul 9, 2009
Maybe the Dems in California should conduct a "lawful audit" of the votes there, but only in red counties? I wonder what the OP would think of that.
Sounds good to me, i'd like to see an honest audit of votes in California.

Jul 9, 2009
The flaw in the GOP political model of getting 60% of the power with 40% of the vote is that eventually the Dems will bust past the tipping point, level the electoral playing field, and take control for a generation. This is why I keep hoping the GOP backs away from extremism and makes sincere attempts to appeal to moderates. Unfortunately, Trump was a big step in the wrong direction for them, and sham audits like this only appeals to their extreme factions.
What did you say Biden's approval rating is? 60% ......55% ?.......50%.......45% ...43%?

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
You couldn't make an honest post if there was a gun pointed at your head. We all know you could give a shit about honesty.

If this was about election integrity they'd audit every county. This is just theatrics for the vile base such as yourself.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
I think you missed the point. This "honest audit" would be done only in red counties, with the intention of handing over the voting records to the Dems. Or yaknow, the same as what the GOP is doing in TX. Still sound good to you?

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
Speaking of cucks, how's that South Africa life fitting you?

Half my family are in South Africa. It's my wife's homeland. What does that have to do with the GOP being Trump's cucks?

Notice how you desperately tried to deflect? The desperation is palpable.

Reactions: Leeea
Jul 9, 2009
I think you missed the point. This "honest audit" would only be done in red counties, with the intention of handing over the voting records to the Dems. Or yaknow, the same as what the GOP is doing in TX. Still sound good to you?
I'd welcome any honest audit of the vote, so yes.
I'm glad to see so much support for this audit in here.

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi