Texas judge warns of possible ‘civil war’ if President Obama is re-elected

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Do I get any points for saying I bet this guy is old and white. I promise I didn't look at the article. I just want to see how good my powers of reasoning are.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Heh, this is discussed on a pretty Right forum elsewhere and the majority think his elevator stopped 3 floors short.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999

Wreckem

Diamond Member
Sep 23, 2006
Yep. More of the same hysteria, with great feeling.

There's a twist to this particular bit of fringewhack drivel, however- the part about needing more money for more cops to control the wingnut uprising so that Obama won't bring in UN troops...

Cue the Looney Tunes theme song...

The poverty rate in Lubbock is absolutely staggering, btw-

http://zipatlas.com/us/tx/lubbock/zip-code-comparison/population-below-poverty-level.htm

The median income is also well below the state and national average.

Lubbock also has an extremely high crime rate year in and year out. Last year it had the highest crime rate in the state and 6th highest in the nation. Lubbock and the surrounding area also has some of the highest amounts of federal assistance, not by welfare and SNAP, although there is a high number of the population on both, but those figures pale in comparison to the largest chunck of federal aid recieved by the area by way of farm subsidies, mainly for cotton.

Last edited:

Sonikku

Lifer
Jun 23, 2005
The battle lines are drawn and a second civil war is on the horizon!

What side will YOU be on?

Obama's oppressive tyrannical UN forces?

Of the proud, skilled and seemingly outmatched rag tag team of patriotism loving heroes?

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
What we've got here is, failure to communicate:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O80Zt65gMBg

Thanks alot for that video . Its amazing the power of truth . Sometimes it over powers you with joy and brings you to tears .
It also has the power to hurt your mind and break your heart as it chokes ya . Tears come down like the falling rain hurting my heart and breaking my brain the power of truth many people do restrain. No restraint can hold back its power even tho the men of power hide the truth. As they set smuggly in their ivory tower in scheme . When man learns the full truth of his design. Men who sit smuggly up high in deception lack all reflextion. Fall fall as truth brings tear to my eye , For the fallen from up high never more as a sigh.

PingviN

Golden Member
Nov 3, 2009
Thanks alot for that video . Its amazing the power of truth . Sometimes it over powers you with joy and brings you to tears .
It also has the power to hurt your mind and break your heart as it chokes ya . Tears come down like the falling rain hurting my heart and breaking my brain the power of truth many people do restrain. No restraint can hold back its power even tho the men of power hide the truth. As they set smuggly in their ivory tower in scheme . When man learns the full truth of his design. Men who sit smuggly up high in deception lack all reflextion. Fall fall as truth brings tear to my eye , For the fallen from up high never more as a sigh.

Can someone translate this?

diesbudt

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2012
Can someone translate this?

I think he said:

"Thanks for video. It brought joy to my heart and tears to my soul. The government hides the truth, and the power of this video (That shows the truth) cannot be stopped. When men learn the truth beyond the deception that the government pulls over our eyes, they will fall. I will cry of joy."

I dont know something like that.

mizzou

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2008
Where the fuck do people start believing of some national conspiracy to initiate martial law with UN or federal troops?

Pr0d1gy

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2005
Where the fuck do people start believing of some national conspiracy to initiate martial law with UN or federal troops?

Alex Jones, Conpiracy Theory show on Tru TV hosted by former Governer Jesse Ventura, Youtube, etc etc etc....

The theory as it stands is that the Colorodo and Sikh temple shootings were false flag operations by our governemt to garner support for the upcoming UN policy that all gun owners register with the UN, and then the UN will eventually send in troops under Obama's order to disarm this nation, which will be the precursor to the final step of initiating martial law and forcing everyone to take the swine flu vaccine, which will actually be a lethal virus meant to depopulate the world and allow the powers that be to more easily implant RFiD chips into all of the survivors.

In the end it would create an entire race of trackable slave cattle out of the remnants of the non upper classes of the human race for the new global authoritarian government to use as they see fit. Look up the Georgia Guidestones if you're interested in looking into this.

I watch a lot of conpiracy theory stuff for entertainment, so understand I am not claiming any of this is real. I am just answering your question with the xyz of what theorists like Jones and Truthers are saying.

diesbudt

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2012
Alex Jones, Conpiracy Theory show on Tru TV hosted by former Governer Jesse Ventura, Youtube, etc etc etc....

The theory as it stands is that the Colorodo and Sikh temple shootings were false flag operations by our governemt to garner support for the upcoming UN policy that all gun owners register with the UN, and then the UN will eventually send in troops under Obama's order to disarm this nation, which will be the precursor to the final step of initiating martial law and forcing everyone to take the swine flu vaccine, which will actually be a lethal virus meant to depopulate the world and allow the powers that be to more easily implant RFiD chips into all of the survivors.

In the end it would create an entire race of trackable slave cattle out of the remnants of the non upper classes of the human race for the new global authoritarian government to use as they see fit. Look up the Georgia Guidestones if you're interested in looking into this.

I watch a lot of conpiracy theory stuff for entertainment, so understand I am not claiming any of this is real. I am just answering your question with the xyz of what theorists like Jones and Truthers are saying.

Most conspiracy theories are not real. Though its fun watching the imaginations of people come up with them.

Though some have a small bit of truth to them, though usually never at the same level as people believe.

tydas

Golden Member
Mar 10, 2000
The question we need to ask is what is bringing on this episode of paranoia delusion? because honestly, he is not too far off what is said by Rush and his Fox compatriots...

blankslate

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2008
Federal government already made it clear that would never be an option back in the 1800's...lol

Maybe we should make an exception in this case when a major party in Texas thinks opposing critical thinking courses in their schools is a good idea...:cool:

Jan 25, 2011
The question we need to ask is what is bringing on this episode of paranoia delusion? because honestly, he is not too far off what is said by Rush and his Fox compatriots...

That should tell you something about Fox and Rush, not society. Just FUD to steer the masses.

blankslate

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2008
Most conspiracy theories are not real. Though its fun watching the imaginations of people come up with them. Though some have a small bit of truth to them, though usually never at the same level as people believe.

Or maybe the conspirators behind the real conspiracies spread the ridiculous conspiracy theories to get people to think all conspiracy theories are false?

:colbert: :p

Pr0d1gy

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2005
Maybe we should make an exception in this case when a major party in Texas thinks opposing critical thinking courses in their schools is a good idea...:cool:

lmao I know, right? I could not believe it when I read that article. Talk about purposefully setting this country back, wow.

tydas

Golden Member
Mar 10, 2000
Lets see, in his delusion he sees men in blue uniforms parachuting in around a high school where he is giving a speech..the men are Mexican, Chinese, Middle Easterners, etc...

he grabs a bunch of high school kids and heads off to the mountains to start his resistance...they take on the mascot of the local high school, the wolverines!!!!

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000

Look at the left and the mind of the liberal during the 2004 elections, they were parroting that line of reasoning saying bush was going to enact martial law to halt the election.

Pr0d1gy

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2005
Look at the left and the mind of the liberal during the 2004 elections, they were parroting that line of reasoning saying bush was going to enact martial law to halt the election.

Now the right is doing the same for the 2012 election. 404 Partisan rage not found.