Texas governor rescinds mask mandate and all COVID restrictions

Page 11 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Sometimes you need to fight fire with fire. We already know people treat elections as popularity contests. If it helps us get the wins and they actually install advisors and cabinets that know wtf they are doing then no harm done.
I hear you.
On the other hand though, you dont want someone like James Woods running... I feel like it should be on the merits. But yea, I get it, you are in a war for the future of your country and at this point everything goes.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
I hear you.
On the other hand though, you dont want someone like James Woods running... I feel like it should be on the merits. But yea, I get it, you are in a war for the future of your country and at this point everything goes.
Ronnie Raygun, Trump, Ventura, Schwarzenegger...we're already through the looking glass. And Dems have at least proven they will toss them if they misbehave, or even for ridiculous reasons like what happened with Franken.