Texas Cheereaders Win Right To Display Banners With Biblical Quotes

Page 8 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005
The only retard is you. Will you condemn radical Muslims who attack and kill non-Muslims?

You have asked me this a thousand times, and I answered you at least half the time.
I have fully explained a thousand of your theories, and backed them up with links and facts, only to see you post the same crap a day later.
I don't post for you, I post for others to read and try to understand

Apr 27, 2012
You have asked me this a thousand times, and I answered you at least half the time.
I have fully explained a thousand of your theories, and backed them up with links and facts, only to see you post the same crap a day later.
I don't post for you, I post for others to read and try to understand

The reason I keep asking is because you keep making these idiotic posts where you try to attack Christianity.

CrackRabbit

Lifer
Mar 30, 2001
The reason I keep asking is because you keep making these idiotic posts where you try to attack Christianity.

How many times do I have to say this...

Shut the fuck up troll.
Take your Islamophobic conspiracy nonsense elsewhere.
YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE.

Apr 27, 2012
Uh - yes? Plenty of examples when looking at the reaction to homosexuality. If you are willing to look outside the US I would direct you to Africa where there are plenty of Christian groups targeting other religions and vise versa

Are you at least willing to acknowledge that radical Islam is a threat?