Test: Are you a Russian troll?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

GagHalfrunt

Lifer
Apr 19, 2001
"That ability to blend in with online communities raises several troubling questions, the most disturbing of which might be: What if YOU are a Russian troll who sows animosity, heightens division, and pits Americans against one another — and you don’t even know it?

I can sow animosity, heighten division and pit Americans against one another without being Russian.

Alpha One Seven

Golden Member
Sep 11, 2017
http://www.richmond.com/opinion/our...cle_480f8949-4ebb-5da2-93cd-31f20462be4b.html

"That ability to blend in with online communities raises several troubling questions, the most disturbing of which might be: What if YOU are a Russian troll who sows animosity, heightens division, and pits Americans against one another — and you don’t even know it?

The following quiz has been developed to help answer that very question. Let’s play!"

I just happened across this thread as I was surfing. I thought it was pretty funny. Take and and rate yourself.
I see a lot of trolls that just post every day about how bad Trump is doing, never mind that he is doing more for America than his predecessor did in two terms. :)

Reactions: imported_tajmahal

bshole

Diamond Member
Mar 12, 2013
I see a lot of trolls that just post every day about how bad Trump is doing, never mind that he is doing more for America than his predecessor did in two terms. :)

Empty assertions completely devoid of any objective data that can be analyzed for truthiness are pretty much worthless.

An example of a more productive post would be: under Trump ISPs are now free to spy on their customers and sell their data, they also can throttle websites at their own discretion. This is absolutely great for America because it allows the ISPs to maximize their profits.

Specifics matter.