Terrorist Mastermind Behind Passover Suicide Bombing has been Eliminated.

GL

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Seems like the Israelis got to a whole bunch of the actual perpetrators today. One beef I have with the news coverage is that CNN claims some of the others killed today were Hamas activists. An activist in my mind is somebody who goes about their effort in a peaceful manner. I don't think Hamas is full of activists but terrorists.

b0mbrman

Lifer
Jun 1, 2001
Originally posted by: hammer09
One less terrorist @sshole to deal with.

Full Story
His death will be added to the number people use to push the cause of the Palestinians...no one seems to care that so many of that number were suicide bombers and terrorists...

Lucky

Lifer
Nov 26, 2000
Palestinians were using firearms and grenades, and the Israelis were using helicopters, machine guns and tanks.

Hmm, not just rocks this time. :) At least it was a fair matchup :p

Glad to hear the bastard is dead.

d1abolic

Banned
Sep 21, 2001
Sharon shouldn't stop until every last terrorist scumbag is eliminated. Yes, there are plenty of people who support the Palestinians. But that's the thing about humanity - there will always be morons. People can't help it, there's that percentage (some will argue it's more than 50%) that are nothing but completely clueless sheep.

Czar

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
wonder when the terrorist mastermind behind the jenin destruction and just about all the destruction in the last months will be eliminated.

nagger

Golden Member
Dec 26, 2001
Originally posted by: Czar
wonder when the terrorist mastermind behind the jenin destruction and just about all the destruction in the last months will be eliminated.

right on the money!

jjones

Lifer
Oct 9, 2001
I don't know. I think they've yet to catch those Palestinians.

Czar

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: jjones

rolleye.gif

living in denial are we

jjones

Lifer
Oct 9, 2001

rolleye.gif

living in denial are we
Yes, Czar, you are. Just don't include me in your "we".

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000

rolleye.gif

living in denial are we

LOL, the same thing can be said about just any US president who had to deal with a war.

Czar

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

rolleye.gif

living in denial are we
rolleye.gif

I mean, were there palestinian who were tearing down houses in jenin, and a whole lot of other cities in Palestine? are realy denying that the IDF is tearing down houses there? are you realy in such denial?

Pacfanweb

Lifer
Jan 2, 2000
<<wonder when the terrorist mastermind behind the jenin destruction and just about all the destruction in the last months will be eliminated. >>

That's not what the subject is here, but we all know to whom you refer.

Are you willing to admit that if not for the suicide bombings and the mastermind that was just killed, that "terrorist" who was behind the housed being bulldozed would have never had to give that order?
Or do you think he would have just sent the IDF in with no provocation to kill innocents?

A simple yes or no will suffice.

Czar

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Pacfanweb
<<wonder when the terrorist mastermind behind the jenin destruction and just about all the destruction in the last months will be eliminated. >>

That's not what the subject is here, but we all know to whom you refer.

Are you willing to admit that if not for the suicide bombings and the mastermind that was just killed, that "terrorist" who was behind the housed being bulldozed would have never had to give that order?
Or do you think he would have just sent the IDF in with no provocation to kill innocents?

A simple yes or no will suffice.

A simple yes or no cant be used to answer a question like that. The one responsible is always the one holding the gun. The IDF in when it comes to assaults on Palestine and the Palestinian terrorists when it comes to assaults on Israel. Neither side can be said not to be responsible for their own actions.

edt. typo's, two extra "the" in there:eek:

b0mbrman

Lifer
Jun 1, 2001
...while we should round up Palestinian terrorists and just give them handjobs and a free lunch because they're just so oppressed ;)

Format C:

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Some people should take a few minutes to pause and reflect upon their good fortune that the IDF aren't targeting stupid people instead of terrorists.

Nefrodite

Banned
Feb 15, 2001

rolleye.gif

I mean, were there palestinian who were tearing down houses in jenin, and a whole lot of other cities in Palestine? are realy denying that the IDF is tearing down houses there? are you realy in such denial?

lol what rock do you live under, do you deny that the houses were filled with bombs up to 250Lbs each? landmines all over the roads... innocent houses were these... right.
rolleye.gif

XMan

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
lol what rock do you live under, do you deny that the houses were filled with bombs up to 250Lbs each? landmines all over the roads... innocent houses were these... right.

He's a pinko troll. Attempting to use logic with him is pointless.

He'll post a thread condeming Israel everytime a Palestinian dies but he's curiously silent when suicide bombers blow up Israeli women and children eating in restaurants.

b0mbrman

Lifer
Jun 1, 2001
Originally posted by: Nefrodite

rolleye.gif

rolleye.gif
250 lbs? Dang, I'd hate to be the terrorist who has to strap that on ;)

Aug 10, 2001
This is not really related to this thread, but I don't want to start a separate thread about it: Did anyone here know that there is a Coca Cola factory located in Ramallah? They showed it on CNN a couple of hours ago. I was quite surprised.