Terrifying to a Prominent Conservative!

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Welcome to another edition of You Can't Make This Up!

The president's daily briefing favorite TV show Fox and Friends interviewed a conservative editor who bravely went behind enemy lines at a Democratic rally and were totally aghast at her reaction.

Virginia Kruta of The Daily Caller went to Congressional candidate Cori Bush's rally in Missouri, which featured rising star Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

DizW9pPUwAIQmbt.jpg

Yet another prominent Conservative so ugly and ignorant they can't even see the ugly ignorance of their own words. #UglyIgnorant&Sad

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
"I saw just how easy it would be, were I less involved and less certain of our nation’s founding and its history, to fall for the populist lines they were shouting from that stage."

As someone who is more involved than most and rather certain of our nation's founding and its history, this line struck me as the most odd. Because these kinds of populist lines have been an integral part of America's political history, from its founding right up to the present occupant of the White House. Whose own particular brand of populism Ms. Kruta no doubt finds appealing.

esquared

Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
From the link:
"I saw just how easy it would be, were I less involved and less certain of our nation’s founding and its history, to fall for the populist lines they were shouting from that stage.
  • I saw how easy it would be, as a parent, to accept the idea that my children deserve healthcare and education.
  • I saw how easy it would be, as someone who has struggled to make ends meet, to accept the idea that a “living wage” was a human right.
  • Above all, I saw how easy it would be to accept the notion that it was the government’s job to make sure that those things were provided."

Cliffs:
This person is too stupid to have a real job. No wonder the lard-ass cheeto was elected, with people that actually think like this.

Reactions: ch33zw1z

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
From the link:
"I saw just how easy it would be, were I less involved and less certain of our nation’s founding and its history, to fall for the populist lines they were shouting from that stage.
  • I saw how easy it would be, as a parent, to accept the idea that my children deserve healthcare and education.
  • I saw how easy it would be, as someone who has struggled to make ends meet, to accept the idea that a “living wage” was a human right.
  • Above all, I saw how easy it would be to accept the notion that it was the government’s job to make sure that those things were provided."

Cliffs:
This person is too stupid to have a real job. No wonder the lard-ass cheeto was elected, with people that actually think like this.

This Life is about Suffering. Unless you're Wealthy, then anything goes and all Government benefit should go to You! ;colbert;

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
This is like telling a good person how easy life would be if they simply gave in to evil after you built for them a cage that was evil and called it good. Don’t listen to the devil whispering in your ear or you will realize the real meaning of hell. Our greatest fear is realizing how we have been duped and sold down the river, because it would unleash the rage we were warned to never express against our jailers.

BonzaiDuck

Lifer
Jun 30, 2004
I received a link and comment on that story earlier today. The consensus within the litany of comment was that the so-called Conservative behind the narrative was pulling a Sasha Baron Cohen. FOX was totally scammed by the narrative. The judgment followed that this was obvious from the absurdity of the blue highlighted section in the original thread post here. It was absurd enough to fail being plausible at all, and the sociopathy of the FOX and other people scammed by it was enough to make them totally oblivious to the absurdity.

Feb 4, 2009
Funny how all these conservative outlet are all fired up about Alexandria. She’s not even in office, she has proposed nothing.
I do like how she fires back at the useful idiots. That is my main complaint with Democrats they do not protect their reputations or if they do it’s in some complicated high thought kind of way that no normal person give a shit about.

Feb 4, 2009
Otherwise known as Hilary Clinton syndrome! :(

Exactly, she was the first part did nothing to defend her reputation. Elizabeth Warren is the second part defends it in some highly educated ineffective way.
Go back to basics, every time Trump says Pocahauntis (spelling?) she should challenge him to get on a scale and call him Mr 239lbs.
She should carry a scale with her everywhere. She should occasionally pull the scale out her bag so other can see it, she should put the scale on the stage at rally’s. She should drop off buckets of KFC at the White House.

Last edited:
Reactions: ch33zw1z

Perknose

Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
I'll vote for Elizabeth Warren for President as many times as I can get away with. Maybe her and some Celebrity on the ticket as VP, like Oprah. Oprah would make a stellar First Lady, don't you think? :p

Reactions: wirelessenabled
Feb 4, 2009
I'll vote for Elizabeth Warren for President as many times as I can get away with. Maybe her and some Celebrity on the ticket as VP, like Oprah. Oprah would make a stellar First Lady, don't you think? :p

I love Warren but her place is better as a Senator.

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999

You're like that kid that plays with rockets in his bedroom and thinks he went to space. Well, maybe you did...maybe you did... :p

pauldun170

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2011
From the link:

Cliffs:

Actual cliffs
- Quality education should be provided and a single payer system should replace the cluster fook of a health system we have today.
- Economic policy should be crafted so that economic growth as well as wages in all sectors are appropriate for all economic regions.
- It's the government's job to insure that all of its citizens can prosper through economic policy and by dropping this bullshit around private health insurance and trying to sell schools for private as an alternative for public education.

Political campaigns are filled with dumbed down messages.
Anyone who had to wade through George Bush's political campaign would understand.

Reactions: Thebobo

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
Truly terrifying that we could undo years of brain washing that the poor must suffer to be paid back in the afterlife while all the rich have happiness now and forever.

#StopCommonSense