Terraria now on GOG (discounted through Monday)

DigDog

Lifer
Jun 3, 2011
is it still waiting for that "major update" which would bring in all new bossfights and more?

natto fire

Diamond Member
Jan 4, 2000
is it still waiting for that "major update" which would bring in all new bossfights and more?

Yeah, 1.3 is still MIA, but the update that brought the additional wiring options reeled me back in. I am now on to Pixel Piracy, and it seems to getting more attention from them at the moment. It's a great game, but you "top out" even faster in that game than Terraria, IMO.

wanderer27

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2005

That I don't know.

The word is that this version has goodies that the Steam version doesn't (sound tracks?), and that when 1.3 comes out it'll be on GOG as well.

I've picked it up but haven't really looked into it yet as my backlog is out of control.

DigDog

Lifer
Jun 3, 2011
i had lots of fun with terraria, from my first playthrough where i managed to infect the vast majority of my world and had to restart, to where i just humiliated the wall of flesh. but i've waited so long for that 1.3 it's not even funny.

starbound is going the same way - it's been a year since we've been promised an update.. i don't even have the game anymore.