News Tenesee woman accused of raping multiple students. On a similar note, Fox News commentators have no problem with what she did.

Amol S.

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2015
A woman in Tennessee, who is a voluntary member of a high school in club related activities and is 39, has been accused and turned herself in after luring high-school students and then raping them. Apparently she lured her victims from the same high school that she has helped and volunteered at. The police claim that the accused has been doing this for two or even more years, with some of the victims being adults by now. She currently has 18 aggravated rape charges as well as 23 sex charges, a 4 counts of human trafficking by patronizing prostitution, one count of soliciting a minor, and other charges related to the incident on her now. All of her victims were males and a large majority of them being from McMinn County Central High School. The youngest of the victims being 14. The parents are angry obviously, and not only placing the blame on her but on the school as well. She was released after her $100,000 bond was paid. Officials claim that there are likely still more victims to come forward, that the officials are unaware off. The police also want to seek a judicial forfeiture of some of her properties, one of them being a GMC Yukon that officials claim she used in the encounters.

She apparently lured the victims by using social media, and by trading items for sex as well. Biased Fox News is currently the only one that is claiming that she traded vape pens and other enticements for sex.

On a side story, apparently Pro-Fox News male Trumpanzees, seem to see nothing wrong with what the woman did. Quoting the top comment on the news article of the story,

I was in a similar situation with an older woman when I was 17. It was wonderful. The end.
- https://www.openweb.com/share/25MhPHO4FC0sX5nq55RBeMG198F

Or even this despicable 2nd top comment post,

When I was that age. I would have kept my mouth shut and rode that for as long as possible. I know that's terrible, but I know what I would have done. 🤣
- https://www.openweb.com/share/25Mha67MCRWOYfJ8rlvUWpX4URY

The replies to these two top posts are even more despicable, but I do not want to waste my time nor the readers of this thread, and want to go to the point of what I am trying to state here. What I am trying to state here is that this blatant proof that Pro-Fox News male Trumpanzees are nothing more than male chauvinists who view woman as sex objects that should be enjoyed. They seem to have no problem with teacher-student sexual relationships, when it involves a male student and a female teacher. But the moment it turns the other way around, you will see a crowd of parents of daughters at the next school board meeting with the request of getting the male teacher behind bars for life.

Last edited:

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
As I recall, there were plenty of people here who made similar comments when there was a string of teacher/student scandals.

Hopefully we've all matured past that.

pauldun170

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2011
Reading comments sections of news sites or sites like FoxNews makes you dumber.
If your starting point is a foxnews article, whose own editorial staff assumes its readers are morons, what do you think the foxnews comment section is going to do to you?

Reactions: hal2kilo and Burpo

Zorba

Lifer
Oct 22, 1999
As I recall, there were plenty of people here who made similar comments when there was a string of teacher/student scandals.

Hopefully we've all matured past that.
Most of the teachers were in their young 20s not 38.

I haven't read the stories yet, so I'll with hold some judgement. I do think there is a lot of shades of grey with sat. rape, though.

ETA: Based on the OP this woman sounds like a straight predator, though. Which is much different than a nerdy 22 girl becoming a teacher and fucking the 17 yo football QB in a completely consentual relationship.

Last edited:

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
Most of the teachers were in their young 20s not 38.

I haven't read the stories yet, so I'll with hold some judgement. I do think there is a lot of shades of grey with sat. rape, though.

ETA: Based on the OP this woman sounds like a straight predator, though. Which is much different than a nerdy 22 girl becoming a teacher and fucking the 17 yo football QB in a completely consentual relationship.

True enough, but from the teenage male's perspective, it wasn't rape, it was WONDERFUL. I was fortunate enough to lose my virginity at an early age to an older woman. I took advantage of it every chance I could...and would NEVER have considered turning her in for rape. She taught me a LOT that I'd never have learned groping around in the backseat of a car with a teenage girl trying to lose her virginity...