Ten dollars paypal for logo

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

sao123

Lifer
May 27, 2002
Originally posted by: LSUfan
I would like in the next 48 hours to have a logo for a small business. The business name is S&R Resources. I like creativity!! I will paypal the winner $10 no later than 48 hours from now with you permission to use the logo. You can use gif, jpg, tif, to show your work but, the final format has to be a vector file. I will pay upon receipt of the vector file from the winner. Thanks and good luck.

In order to design a proper logo... we should be made aware of what product or service this company provides... adn to whom.

LSUfan

Golden Member
Jan 14, 2003
Originally posted by: sao123
I would like in the next 48 hours to have a logo for a small business. The business name is S&R Resources. I like creativity!! I will paypal the winner $10 no later than 48 hours from now with you permission to use the logo. You can use gif, jpg, tif, to show your work but, the final format has to be a vector file. I will pay upon receipt of the vector file from the winner. Thanks and good luck.

In order to design a proper logo... we should be made aware of what product or service this company provides... adn to whom.

This company deals with leasing land to oil companies. I guess for now I will except a jpg logo and get someone to convert it for me at a later date.

Oct 19, 2000
Another quick tip for you.....if someone creates a raster file for you in decent enough detail, you can have it sent off to a company like Viking Arts, who will vectorize it for as little to $10-$15. Their site says $5-$25, but in the hundreds of logos our shop has sent to them, I've never seen anything over $15.

LSUfan

Golden Member
Jan 14, 2003
Originally posted by: blurredvision
Another quick tip for you.....if someone creates a raster file for you in decent enough detail, you can have it sent off to a company like Viking Arts, who will vectorize it for as little to $10-$15. Their site says $5-$25, but in the hundreds of logos our shop has sent to them, I've never seen anything over $15.

Thanks I wil look into that. I still don't have anyone trying yet. :(

Vegitto

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005

I'm sorry man, $10 is just too low. Try $25 and you'll get more reactions :).

sash1

Diamond Member
Jul 20, 2001

fine, maybe i'll put $10 of effort into this

YGPM that's about all I can do for $10 :p lol

LSUfan

Golden Member
Jan 14, 2003
Originally posted by: sash1

fine, maybe i'll put $10 of effort into this

YGPM that's about all I can do for $10 :p lol

Thanks for the first entry. I'm looking forward to more.

mattocs

Platinum Member
Jan 25, 2005
$10 is to low. I mean, really. If your company is legit, then paying a real fee for for a decent logo should be all good. I mean, its not like lunch...its something your company may use for years and years.

chambersc

Diamond Member
Feb 11, 2005
Come on guys I know some of ya'll can give me some good logo's.

Apparently, you have at least two people here who are more than capable of doing it. But, they choose not to due to the pay.

dds14u

Golden Member
Feb 24, 2004

You get what you pay for...

LSUfan

Golden Member
Jan 14, 2003
Originally posted by: Shawn
Originally posted by: EGGO
So what should I pay for a logo vector file?

At minimum, how much blurredvision said. I've done some logo designs before. This is an example of concepts I did for a neurological health facility when I first began. http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/5935/logocataloguenl9.jpg

you spelled behavior wrong

Thanks Shawn. I will pay more depending on the artwork. But right now I'm only asking for a jpeg. Text only is fine, with oilfield graphics would be better.