Tell the people a big enough lie, repeat it often.....

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
My theory is that I always inspect the known cause that's what I already know. What would be the point of inspecting for the unknown. You could learn something new. EEEEEEW! There, now that holds water.

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
Originally posted by: Alistar7
Remember the UN thinks there were no WMD left, which is why they stopped inspections........

What is your other theory, maybe that will hold water?

The UN knows what they were told... We and others are the UN... what did we tell them... What did Blix find... What did our Sec State tell the SC. What did England tell us... and the Rest of the Security Counsel.

The bag hold what was put in it... generally.

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
they actually found alot more than you know, it's linked on the WMD lying thread, unresolved issues report to the UN security council.....

they were also still pretty concerned about what was still unaccounted for, and not just finished product, but the equipment, supplies, and the fact Saddam never stopped trying to hide what he had and still buy more. Did you miss the link I provided for South Africa's former minister of WMD? They claimed they intercepted requests from Iraq for WMD supplies and requests that were going out worldwide during the sanctions period, although few were ever filled.

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
Originally posted by: Alistar7
they actually found alot more than you know, it's linked on the WMD lying thread, unresolved issues report to the UN security council.....

they were also still pretty concerned about what was still unaccounted for, and not just finished product, but the equipment, supplies, and the fact Saddam never stopped trying to hide what he had and still buy more. Did you miss the link I provided for South Africa's former minister of WMD? They claimed they intercepted requests from Iraq for WMD supplies and requests that were going out worldwide during the sanctions period, although few were ever filled.

I read most links but, at times, consider the bias or other conflicting factors and make my own judgement about what I read.. That means that I may not be as up to speed as the author on the subject but neither am I anchored with their reason for saying what they say... The Duck Test...

I'm sure I know less than the average person on this but, my opinon is based on what I accept and reject. Just an opinion with out foundation of constant data source.