Telemarketer problem from National City

DaveCSparty

May 14, 2000
Hey guys,

So recently this woman from National City bank keeps calling my house asking for my dad. I guess he recently opened up an account there. I told him about the lady and the next time he was at the bank he asked them if there was a problem and they told him no. She called a few times trying to get a hold of him, but when she called yesterday he just didn't want to take the call figured she just wanted to sell something. I told her that he couldn't take the call and he went to the bank and they told him there wasn't a problem. The lady got all pissy and was like "he would rather go down to the bank than to return my call??" Plus she's being really cryptic about what she wants to talk to my dad about. Um...what do you guys think, she's making me feel pretty uncomfortable. She's pretty persistent and just an overall b1tch. Think she might be some kind of con artist?

Anubis

No Lifer
Aug 31, 2001
tbqhwy.com
tell her you dad is dead, no calls for like 3 months

we get calls for City bank all the time and we dont even have an account

HappyPuppy

Lifer
Apr 5, 2001
She is trying to sell some sort of insurance. Blow her off, or blow yourself for being so fvcking stupid. When banks need to contact you they will do it through USPS.

Go you, dipshit. :D

DaveCSparty

May 14, 2000
Originally posted by: HappyPuppy
She is trying to sell some sort of insurance. Blow her off, or blow yourself for being so fvcking stupid. When banks need to contact you they will do it through USPS.

Oh ok, I didn't know how to react at first, because she was so pushy. First time she called she made a bad impression cuz she got all pissed off when I dont want to take the time to pronounce our last name for her. I will make a note of the USPS thing, thanks

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
Originally posted by: DaveCSparty
Originally posted by: HappyPuppy

Oh ok, I didn't know how to react at first, because she was so pushy. First time she called she made a bad impression cuz she got all pissed off when I dont want to take the time to pronounce our last name for her. I will make a note of the USPS thing, thanks

Just hang up on her next time & see if she calls back :evil: