teens get sex changes and get it on

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by OBLAMA2009, Nov 12, 2012.

1. Sinsear

Sinsear Diamond Member

They should seek mental help

2. Miramonti

Miramonti Lifer

uhmmm...they met in therapy.

3. Leros

Leros Lifer

CHANGE PLACES!

[​IMG]

4. Greenman

Greenman Lifer

The gender they should have had all along is what they were born with.
    How can one declare themselves to be the opposite sex when they have no frame of reference? All they can do is declare a preference. Even after surgery and hormones, they haven't fully changed their sex, at best they will be an imitation of what a man or woman truly is. I honestly think it's a tragedy that people do this to themselves in the hope of creating a better situation. I can't begin to fathom the confusion and suffering that would lead someone to such an extreme solution to their problems, but I can say that I honestly do pity them.

5. SlitheryDee

SlitheryDee Lifer

I know you can change a wiener into a vagina, but I was unaware that the opposite was true. Wouldn't the she/he have to have wiener somehow implanted in order to properly "get it on" with the post-op he/she? Is it really possible to create and attach a penis with the proper nerve attachments to achieve stimulation? For that matter, is the male to female transgender still in possession of the nerve attachments to stimulate after the awful mutilation that has been done to their junk? I'm thinking that sex between these two is a weak shadow of the real thing.

6. zerocool84

zerocool84 Lifer

I just think that a teenager shouldn't make a decision like changing your sex. Too young to do something that drastic.

7. Imp

Imp Lifer

I just realized that both could do all changes except genitals and still be "compatible" in this situation. Give me a raise?

8. HamburgerBoy

HamburgerBoy Lifer

Uh, how? If by "all changes" you're including brain swapping, then nothing else is really necessary.

9. Kelvrick

Kelvrick Lifer

The hands never lie.

10. Imp

Imp Lifer

They can make all exterior changes except genitals, so they look the part until they take the panties off. One still goes in the other in this arrangement?

No, I haven't read the article.

11. SlitheryDee

SlitheryDee Lifer

They both have vaginas. The male-to-female is post-op.

12. Imp

Imp Lifer

Okay, they "could have" done that, but now it's too late. I was thinking more about the scenario than the actual case having not read the article.

13. eits

eits Lifer

mentally, they were the opposite sex than what the body... physically, they should have been born with the opposite sex. they just wanted the body to match their brains. nothing at all wrong with that.

14. yhelothar

yhelothar Lifer

Gender identity extends FAR beyond the genitals you were born with.

There are even people who are born a cute little girl and begin to grow a penis at puberty, with congenital adrenal hyperplasia.

And perhaps the most telling of the cases is the boy who lost his penis during a circumcision accident at birth. The doctor decided to give him sexual reassignment surgery and hormones and have his parents raise him as a girl. He grew up with boy interests and eventually went into severe depression due to not feeling in tune with his gender. When he was an adult, his parents finally admitted to him what had happened. He immediately opted to have surgery to become a male again.

Gender identity disorders are legitimate disorders with very well known biological roots.

#64 yhelothar, Nov 13, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2012
  15. nerp

nerp Diamond Member

Life is funny like that.

16. JM Aggie08

JM Aggie08 Diamond Member

This. I still thought McDonald's was quality food at that age.