Teen protesters throw rocks at soldier in uniform

rudder

Lifer
Nov 9, 2000
Story

Bastards. Thats all I have to say about it, cause I will post some pretty mean crap if I don't stop myself.

ToBeMe

Diamond Member
Jun 21, 2000
This is EXACTLY the thing the anti-war movement in whole did not need or want..............actions like this at this point will do much harm to their position.................they need to come forward and denounce this before the media blows this up nationaly...........

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
Stupid kids.

If it was one of mine he would see a backhand coming straight for his head.

Agamar

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
Hmm, maybe we could scoop them up and let them live in IRAQ for a month....See how the regime treats their people.

AtomicDude512

Golden Member
Feb 10, 2003
Idiot kids. That was mean.

I wonder if she was pretty...
rolleye.gif

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
"Under Vermont law, assaulting or abusing a soldier because of membership in the military is a hate crime. Conviction could bring up to five years in prison."

Please?

GasX

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Well since members of the Vermont National Guard are the ones that decided we should go to war, this seems like a perfect justifiable act...

:disgust:

figgypower

Jan 1, 2001
Originally posted by: Agamar
Hmm, maybe we could scoop them up and let them live in IRAQ for a month....See how the regime treats their people.

Hm... attacking women with rocks... seems like they know something about Iraq already... :D

Insane3D

Elite Member
May 24, 2000
It's sad that the few idiots like these kids are seen as representing the whole of the anti-war movement. Only these idiots get press, but you rarely hear anything about the normal, everyday americans displaying their feelings about the war in a peaceful manner. For instance, the group of families protesting the war who lost friends and relatives in the 9/11 tradegy.

Judgement

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001
I hope they are forced to spend time in jail to be honest...

There is nothing wrong with protesting the war (even though I am not against it, other's views need to be heared), but physically attacking your peers who have VOLUNTEERED their lives to protect you, your family and your freedoms is just F!cking wrong.

Not to mention I guarantee you none of the teens involved know jack about the war and its purpose. It reminds me of protesters I saw on campus who were protesting the war because they didn't want to provoke Iraq into sending airplanes to drop a nuke on US's major cities... all I could do was shake my head.