Teen beaten to death after school during 5 minute melee

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

iGas

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2009
Originally posted by: WhipperSnapper
Originally posted by: TridenTThis is fucking messed up though. It's hard to believe this shit still happens today in fucking America. I thought we were above this.

America is the world's wealthiest third world country. Seriously, though, many areas of the United States, especially the inner cities, have very high amounts of third world character and might even be properly classified as third world.
While America wasting billions on waging jihad verses foreigners that do not conform to their western ideology. It is sad that America is rotting from within.

I would move my family far away from such area as posted by the OP.

:(

StinkyPinky

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2002
Big cities suck. I can't stand them. They just attract the worst kind of scum that can get away with hiding in the crowds.

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
This is why people don't usually get involved but would rather watch. That hesitation may be fear, but it is fear for your own well-being and that shouldn't be taken for granted. Then you have the internet-heroes calling random people pussies for not jumping into other peoples' business as if it's always the right thing to do.

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
fucking laughter by those filming this.

until people take a stand, people will be forced to accept this kind of thing.

May 13, 2009
That image will stick in my mind forever. That was one of the saddest things I've ever seen. :brokenheart:

PimpJuice

Platinum Member
Feb 14, 2005
Originally posted by: amdhunter
Also, is it messed up that I am more angry at those kids jumping on someone's car more than killing that kid?

too bad it wasnt you getting jumped on

slayer202

Lifer
Nov 27, 2005
Originally posted by: SilverThief
fucking animals

Originally posted by: OneOfTheseDays
That right there represents the LOWEST rung of our society. I for one am in favor of letting those animals kill each other off. They don't belong in our society, period.

Hopefully they'll ID all those involved with the video footage and send them all to prison for a VERY long time. None of these fucking animals deserves to be on the streets.

Originally posted by: dguy6789
These people shouldn't be permitted to live. They shouldn't necessarily get a painless death either.

Originally posted by: WA261
Originally posted by: eits

and then the black community asks why they get the short end of the stick... i don't understand.

Originally posted by: nick1985
Originally posted by: coldmeat
they were all black... weird.

Kid probably was only targeted because he was white. ignorant fucking parents teaching their kids that white people are the devil. 100% disgusting either way. animals, no doubt about it. explains a lot

KeypoX

Diamond Member
Aug 31, 2003
Originally posted by: TridenT
Originally posted by: amdhunter
Originally posted by: coldmeat
they were all black... weird.

Hard to believe that such things could happen in an Obama era. Where is the change? :(

You are a damn troll to the extreme... No one likes you.

This is fucking messed up though. It's hard to believe this shit still happens today in fucking America. I thought we were above this.

I did kinda go, "Oh damn!!" when I say the guy who was smacked in the face with a plank and then looked at the kid like, "You're fucking dead bitch!" He was pretty buff.

What made you believe that this doesnt happen?

BTW I went to almost all white high school and the same kinda stuff happen. Fights agaisnt groups of people. Though no one ever died.

Its in part because of the age, among other things... pretty fucked up though. Worse than monkeys

Also I didint watch it all, they killed a white kid? I didint know that. To bad white people can't speak out about it...

theflyingpig

Banned
Mar 9, 2008
Originally posted by: KeypoX

Also I didint watch it all, they killed a white kid? I didint know that. To bad white people can't speak out about it...

Hopefully an couple of white kids will retaliate by shooting up the whole school. Garbage killing garbage.

nick1985

Lifer
Dec 29, 2002
Originally posted by: dmcowen674
They are nothing but trash.

Chicago is full of a lot of it.

At least there is never crime where handguns are used here. I mean, since they banned handguns in Chicago crime has dropped.

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001
Originally posted by: theflyingpig
Originally posted by: KeypoX

Hopefully an couple of white kids will retaliate by shooting up the whole school. Garbage killing garbage.

Did you fucknuts even watch the video?

ebaycj

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2002
Originally posted by: Yukmouth
You guys are fuking morons, seriously.

GANGS HAVE NO COLOR BUT THE COLOR THEY FLY, GANG MEMBERS FLY COLORS BECASUE THEY *HATE RACISIM*

Put a white supremacist in front of 3 different gangs, and all three gangs will attack the white supremacist, together.

Whites, blacks, Latinos, Dominicans, Samoans. It doesnt matter what the f*k race you are, you can fly a god damn color and find love for it. Or a bullet in the back of course.

How about those racist white boys who like metal and hate almost everything I had to beat the sh*t out of growing up in highschool??? You know, those faggots with hunting rifle's, trench coats and atheist belief systems. It's not anyone's fault they're weak, skinny or fat but equally frail selfs are scared. After all, what else can you do but hate on others when you know you're a weak piece of sh*t with moral standards no better than those you dislike?

You don't hate us, you hate yourself.

In fact, if anyone in this thread made the statements they make now in a highschool setting, they might have very well been the dead person in this article no? You guys really have no idea what actually happened, yet, pick out color as if it actually means something in the mix!?!?!?!?!

Here's a news flash for you guys:

Most blacks feel gangs are for idiots and would rather f*k you over than be your comrade. Blacks will fight for their family, but fighting for anyone else but themselves is an absolute stretch. Again, the street mentality is far to selfish to put individual necks on the line for others unless they know they're not going to get hurt.

Street types pull guns before they start fighting. If you can hit me, you can burn in hell.

It's really that simple.

Gang members are smart enough to realize evil comes from every race, and every color. That's why they distinguish themselves in a different fashion.

You need to PM a dude named Moonbeam. He posts often in P&N. You guys would get along.

ebaycj

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2002

Get over yourself, Dave. Chicago is close to, if not the NICEST of the big cities in the USA.

TruePaige

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2006
Originally posted by: ebaycj

Get over yourself, Dave. Chicago is close to, if not the NICEST of the big cities in the USA.

San Francisco I've heard is nice.

Does Arlington count? It's nice. Alexandria too. Too small for you? They are pretty huge.