Teen beaten to death after school during 5 minute melee

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Originally posted by: swbsam
This is really, really racist but I wonder if violence committed among a race is partly proportional to the amount of testosterone among that genetic group. Maybe with the huge penises comes an appetite for violence.

That will get me banned, won't it?

Jimmy the Greek/

"They were bred that way in the Slave days"

/Jimmy the Greek

(It sure got him banned :eek:)

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Originally posted by: BlahBlahYouToo
Originally posted by: CRXican
This is really, really racist but I wonder if violence committed among a race is partly proportional to the amount of testosterone among that genetic group. Maybe with the huge penises comes an appetite for violence.

I don't know but it's pretty darn funny

well it explains why blacks are most violent and asians are the least.
:laugh:

Yakuza?
Triad?
NK?
Vietcong?
Tamil Tigers?

swbsam

Platinum Member
Dec 29, 2007
Originally posted by: zinfamous

Yakuza?
Triad?
NK?
Vietcong?
Tamil Tigers?

When was the last time you saw a bunch of Yakuza on the corner of your block? Besides, organized crime and freedom fighters have purpose and greed fueling their violence

zerocool84

Lifer
Nov 11, 2004
Originally posted by: alkemyst
Originally posted by: krunchykrome
Originally posted by: alkemyst
Originally posted by: xboxist
What I don't get... and hopefully this isn't just an ignorant pile of spew coming from my mouth, but the funny thing to me is that these kids can so easily change their lives if they want to. High school is like the easiest thing ever. You show up, make an effort, and get handed a diploma. I reckon that most kids from black/gang neighborhoods could get free tuition for schooling after high school, graduate and get a career job.

problem is they have no direction being given to them to let them know.

If a teenager doesn't understand the importance of an education/college by the time they're approaching graduation, the free tuition and scholarships belong to someone else.

Unfortunately the way it really works is these monies still go to them.

If no one is giving a kid direction there is no magical age everything makes sense.

Parents hate to hear it because it makes it so they have to work, but I say all these kids and their parents should be charged equally. Until the parents are penalized (like it should be) there is no accountability.

I grew up in South LA. I'm a white guy and my mom a single mother raised 4 kids by herself. I didn't get into gangs or anything like that cus my mother raised me right and even when raising 4 kids still made the time to teach us about the simple difference between right and wrong. You can live anywhere but if your parents don't give you the support you need when you're young, you're going to have a difficult time growing up. Statistically I should be in jail or at least committed some type of crime by now but luckily my mom loved me enough to raise me well.

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
Just more senseless inner city violence among blacks. This can be found in almost any city today. Hell I was in Philly last year in a traffic jam on South Street and saw 3 blacks jump another at 7pm in broad daylight. Just running around punching each other. I witnessed a similar incident in Baltimore by Camden Yards/Ravens Stadium. Fcking thugs, like others have said the parents should be tried right next to these pieces of sht.

swbsam

Platinum Member
Dec 29, 2007
Where's Al Sharpton now? Where are the black leaders now? Are they only around when the outcome will be lawsuits with 7 figure settlements? Oh yeah, sue the school! Hear that, Sharpton, there's still a way you can justify your involvement.

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
Originally posted by: zinfamous

Yakuza?
Triad?
NK?
Vietcong?
Tamil Tigers?

When was the last time you saw a bunch of Yakuza on the corner of your block? Besides, organized crime and freedom fighters have purpose and greed fueling their violence

Police: Taiwan teen chops off dad's hands
By ANNIE HUANG, AP
4 hours ago

TAIPEI, Taiwan ? A 17-year-old Taiwanese boy has been arrested for chopping off his father's hands, allegedly to avenge years of physical abuse, a police official said Tuesday.

The boy cut through his father's wrists with a knife while he was asleep at the family's home in central Miaoli on Monday, the official said. The official was speaking on condition of anonymity, citing department policy.

The 37-year-old father, a divorced ironsmith, was in stable condition after doctors reattached his severed hands, the official said.

The father and son were identified only by their surname, Fan.

The police official said the boy admitted to cutting his father's hands off and showed no remorse, complaining that he was beaten after refusing to get a job while attending school.

The Apple Daily newspaper quoted the boy as telling police that since his mother left home some 10 years ago, his father had frequently beat him and even tossed a chair or other objects at him.

The boy said he bought a knife and planned to kill his father two days earlier after his father reprimanded him for refusing to work and denied him allowances, the report said.

The boy has been handed over to a juvenile court that will decide whether to file charges.

http://www.comcast.net/article...29/AS.Taiwan.Teenager/

Jun 26, 2007
I grew up in Brixton so i've seen some sheit like this during my day but in NO case were grown ups standing around doing nothing, our parents were more brutal than the police.

OCNewbie

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2000

lol =)

OCNewbie

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2000

Originally posted by: zerocool84
I grew up in South LA. I'm a white guy and my mom a single mother raised 4 kids by herself. I didn't get into gangs or anything like that cus my mother raised me right and even when raising 4 kids still made the time to teach us about the simple difference between right and wrong. You can live anywhere but if your parents don't give you the support you need when you're young, you're going to have a difficult time growing up. Statistically I should be in jail or at least committed some type of crime by now but luckily my mom loved me enough to raise me well.

ZC, do you have a small penis by chance?

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001
Originally posted by: OCNewbie

Originally posted by: zerocool84

ZC, do you have a small penis by chance?

*waits for answer* : /