Teddy Worked With US Enemies To Beat Reagan

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

JKing106

Platinum Member
Mar 19, 2009
I don't think yuo're a liar, blanghorst. You're a pussy, like all Republicans. Without an authoritarian figure to worship, you have nothing.

IndyColtsFan

Lifer
Sep 22, 2007
Originally posted by: JKing106
I don't think yuo're a liar, blanghorst. You're a pussy, like all Republicans. Without an authoritarian figure to worship, you have nothing.

You know nothing about me, JKing. For starters, I am not a Republican and I will never be a member of either of the two main parties. They are both full of crooks and are in it for themselves. It is very unfortunate that many of you guys just can't see that. That is the problem with this country -- too many people toeing the party line and not analyzing the issues independently.

Secondly, please link to where I say I have a hero in the Republican party that I "worship." Those are your words, not mine. I am on record in several threads bashing the Republicans. You talk of "worshipping" authoritarian figures, not realizing you and your ilk are the biggest offenders with the likes of Obama and apparently in this case, Kennedy.

shadow9d9

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2004
Originally posted by: blanghorst

You and your ilk are the pussies, JKing. You talk of "worshipping" authoritarian figures, not realizing you and your deranged ilk are the biggest offenders with the likes of Obama. Run along little boy and let the adults talk.

Fear and smear tactics is adult behavior?

I get it. You people are scared. Conservatives have always been scared. Women's rights, slavery, civil rights.. you have always been and always will be on the wrong side.. and all you have is fear.

IndyColtsFan

Lifer
Sep 22, 2007
Originally posted by: shadow9d9

You and your ilk are the pussies, JKing. You talk of "worshipping" authoritarian figures, not realizing you and your deranged ilk are the biggest offenders with the likes of Obama. Run along little boy and let the adults talk.

I get it. You people are scared. Conservatives have always been scared. Women's rights, slavery, civil rights.. you have always been and always will be on the wrong side.. and all you have is fear.

You claiming "fear and smear" tactics is RICH. That is GREAT coming from you, Mr. Fear himself. What do I have to fear? NOTHING.

shadow9d9

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2004

You claiming "fear and smear" tactics is RICH. That is GREAT coming from you, Mr. Fear himself. What do I have to fear? NOTHING.

Is that your actual response? This is "adult"?

Alrighty then!

Please go read history books.

Slavery, unions, civil rights, women's rights... always wrong and always fear.

IndyColtsFan

Lifer
Sep 22, 2007

Is that your actual response? This is "adult"?

Alrighty then!

Please go read history books.

Slavery, unions, civil rights, women's rights... always wrong and always fear.

What does any of that have to do with me? Like a typical good little liberal, you are trying to paint me in this negative light and you know NOTHING about me instead of addressing the topic of the discussion.

You are one of the biggest fearmongers here. I don't disagree with some of your arguments either, but you are a fearmonger.

I made like 4 posts in this thread before his attack, two of which are in jest and none which reference any Republican as my "hero." The ironic thing to me is that JKing is accusing me of hero worship when I never made any statement that could remotely be construed as such and the only thing I did was say Kennedy was dead wrong. It must have it a nerve with JKing since Kennedy must have been his "hero." What Kennedy did (if true) was shameful.

I will grant you one point. I did overreact to JKing and I apologize to the forum for that. I will edit it.

EagleKeeper

Discussion Club Moderator<br>Elite Member
Staff member
Oct 30, 2000
The thread has gotten off topic and turned into the generic P&N pissing/moaning match.

Senior Anandtech Moderator
Common courtesy