Ted Nugent all talk no action

Ausm

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
You want to see how this "tough" talking Rabid Republican rocker got a deferment out of the Vietnam draft. Your going to puke when you read this especially if your lost relatives in Wars like I have.

In that 1990 interview with the Free Press and from information collected from the Chickenhawk Web site, Nugent told about how he avoided the draft: "He claims that 30 days before his Draft Board Physical, he stopped all forms of personal hygiene. The last 10 days he ingested nothing but junk food and Pepsi, and a week before his physical, he stopped using the bathroom altogether, virtually living inside his pants caked with excrement and urine. That spectacle won Nugent a deferment."

http://www.rutlandherald.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060528/NEWS/605280335/1017/FEATURES08

I wonder if he is shitting himself now going through and SS body cavity search as we speak...:D

disappoint

Lifer
Dec 7, 2009
0417-ted-nugent-obama_full_600.jpg

lotus503

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2005
You want to see how this "tough" talking Rabid Republican rocker got a deferment out of the Vietnam draft. Your going to puke when you read this especially if your lost relatives in Wars like I have.

In that 1990 interview with the Free Press and from information collected from the Chickenhawk Web site, Nugent told about how he avoided the draft: "He claims that 30 days before his Draft Board Physical, he stopped all forms of personal hygiene. The last 10 days he ingested nothing but junk food and Pepsi, and a week before his physical, he stopped using the bathroom altogether, virtually living inside his pants caked with excrement and urine. That spectacle won Nugent a deferment."

http://www.rutlandherald.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060528/NEWS/605280335/1017/FEATURES08

I wonder if he is shitting himself now going through and SS body cavity search as we speak...:D

The guy is a piece of shit, And an awful musician.

Slick5150

Diamond Member
Nov 10, 2001
If I ever have to hear Cat Scratch Fever again in my life I might stab myself in the ear.

glenn1

Lifer
Sep 6, 2000

So you're mad he got a deferment for a war Democrats started and then turned around and opposed bitterly? There's nothing wrong with supporting one war and opposing another, switch Ted Nugent and Vietnam/Iraq for Obama and Iraq/Afghanistan for an example.

And being a vet myself, I'd glad to have not needed to deal with someone in my unit like Ted anyway, we already have enough morons in the line units as it is.

Last edited:

lotus503

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2005
It's not that Ted dodged that is the issue.

It's all his bullshit combined with the draft dodging that is sickening.

We all know of draft dodging cowards, but to take the public positions he has taken while shitting himself to dodge.

That's fing terrible.

And for a vet to make excuses about it is almost as bad.

Craig234

Lifer
May 1, 2006
So you're mad he got a deferment for a war Democrats started and then turned around and opposed bitterly? There's nothing wrong with supporting one war and opposing another, switch Ted Nugent and Vietnam/Iraq for Obama and Iraq/Afghanistan for an example.

And being a vet myself, I'd glad to have not needed to deal with someone in my unit like Ted anyway, we already have enough morons in the line units as it is.

Lying about history. Republicans were more pro-war than Democrats - who were pro-war as well, *earlier but Democrats were the ones to admit they were wrong*.

Not like Nixon who was a traitor, undermining the LBJ peace talks secretly to get elected as President.

And what a sickening, hypocritical apologist for Neugent - what if Obama did that?

MagnusTheBrewer

IN MEMORIAM
Jun 19, 2004
Why would anyone care what a rock star had to say about real life? Do you care about what soap opera stars, your favorite actor or, Imus/Glenn/Limbough have to say about anything? Really? I recommend putting the tabloid/radio/TV down and going outside to talk to your neighbor.

lotus503

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2005
Why would anyone care what a rock star had to say about real life? Do you care about what soap opera stars, your favorite actor or, Imus/Glenn/Limbough have to say about anything? Really? I recommend putting the tabloid/radio/TV down and going outside to talk to your neighbor.

I only care in how it influences public perception.
Because unfortunately millions of ignorant dumbed down voters fed stupid crap affects me.

Craig234

Lifer
May 1, 2006

Please link to your post making that comment when Romney pursued his endorsement, which was very important to him for credibility with his gun base. Oh, you didn't.

MagnusTheBrewer

IN MEMORIAM
Jun 19, 2004
I only care in how it influences public perception.
Because unfortunately millions of ignorant dumbed down voters fed stupid crap affects me.

There's absolutely no way to protect public perception of those who give more credence to who said something over what was said. In short, you can't fix stupid.

MagnusTheBrewer

IN MEMORIAM
Jun 19, 2004
Please link to your post making that comment when Romney pursued his endorsement, which was very important to him for credibility with his gun base. Oh, you didn't.
Why would I waste time discrediting Romney when he was never a threat? You got me confused with some other geezer. I despise the political games played by all parties and all candidates.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
His big mouth means nothing. And he sings shitty too. Always has. So who cares.

The telling thing here is with Mitt. The issue to take note of.
That being that Mitt has a tendency to ignore and hide from conflict.
Much like liberals have accused Omama of doing.
Keeping a low profile and never directly confronting the conflict.
Mitt is showing he too would govern this same way as does Obama.

Dont get involved. Brush it off. Play it down. Avoid the heat.

Omamacare - Romneycare.
Wars - more wars.
Brush it off - play it down.

So it simply might come down to just two choices...
Do you want a black Omama, or a white Omama?
With either one, we will have the same-o system of presidency.

Omama was wet behind the ears. Needed on the job training.
Mitt also would need much on the job trainng. Mitt too is very wet behind the ears.
Bottom line? These two guys are very much the same when all is said and done.

woodie1

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2000
Lying about history. Republicans were more pro-war than Democrats - who were pro-war as well, *earlier but Democrats were the ones to admit they were wrong*.

Not like Nixon who was a traitor, undermining the LBJ peace talks secretly to get elected as President.

lol ... Thanks, I needed that.

I let most of your BS pass. After all it is BS. But this has me falling out of my chair. You have made my day kid.

Throckmorton

Lifer
Aug 23, 2007

Apparently conservatives do care what he says or they wouldn't give him airtime, or campaign with him.

OBLAMA2009

Diamond Member
Apr 17, 2008

im all for someone not supporting the american terror machine around the world but what a homo-crite he is.

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
Ted Nugent is a brand and a good business man. He identified lonely psycho conservatives and gave them a sense of belonging because no popular talent would go there. If you think he is what he presents you're an idiot.

lotus503

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2005
lotus503, here's one of the folks you were worried about.

Well while I don't agree with him in totality he does make a great point.

Effectively our government will serve the people who pay to get them elected.

So they both will serve in the direction They are paid to. So the only real difference is who's paying the bills.

.05 of our population funds the election cycle.

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
Ted Nugent is a brand and a good business man. He identified lonely psycho conservatives and gave them a sense of belonging because no popular talent would go there. If you think he is what he presents you're an idiot.

Why you proclaim this as a positive attribute says volumes.....

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
Only if you interpret what I said about him in the qualitative sense rather than quantitative.