Ted Cruz to Texas "Come to Cancun with me the Weather is great".

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
I noticed that Fox News refused to cover the Texas fiasco until Fox News could first blame the fiasco on AOC, climate change, and on other Democrats. THEN, the memo came down it was now safe for Fox to cover the fiasco.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Its essential Ted Cruz be there because Ted Cruz says its essential he should be there.

Good fucking god, conservatives have phenomenally selective memories. You people honestly forget words 20 seconds after they leave your mouth.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
Honestly, what are you expecting a state senator to do during this? Much more of a locality thing IMO.
You fucking losers cling to the fucking republican losers like stink on shit. Can't defend Trump as he is now just another Old Florida fart, so lets defend the next "fuck you, got mine republican", in this case a plane ticked to someplace warm and sunny.

As what he could, he could advocate for his constituents, try to get any help, equipment, supplies, manpower, etc he could for the people he clearly doesn't give a fuck about. But again, he is just "I'm cold, off to the beach, and fuck you" was his message.

Nov 8, 2012
You fucking losers cling to the fucking republican losers like stink on shit. Can't defend Trump as he is now just another Old Florida fart, so lets defend the next "fuck you, got mine republican", in this case a plane ticked to someplace warm and sunny.

As what he could, he could advocate for his constituents, try to get any help, equipment, supplies, manpower, etc he could for the people he clearly doesn't give a fuck about. But again, he is just "I'm cold, off to the beach, and fuck you" was his message.

OH BOY! All those things you mentioned CERTAINLY can't be done via a phone. No.... No not at all lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Meghan54

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
Alexa show me an example of 'tone-deaf'
Republicans only see or notice optics when it involves the opposition party. If it's one of their own, they'll defend the hypocrisy to the death.
It's not just 'white privilege', it's 'conservative privilege' and you can fuck off if you don't like it, snowflake. :rolleyes:

Reactions: zinfamous

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Wut? How are those in anyway comparable? Newsom closed public dining to people but opts to get exclusive exceptions for himself.

Cruz was on recess. He isn't telling anyone not to travel. Deeeerp.
How about this...
Ted Cruz Cancun Memes Roll Out As He Flees Texas Amid Weather Crisis (dailydot.com)

You will make excuses for Cruz who runs out of town when constituents need help yet AOC raises 3+ million doillars and comes into Houston to work in a food bank you shit on her.

Your priorities are disturbing.

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
Not surprising.
Consider the bullshit alternate reality he resides in.
Conservatives are all flawless examples of character and integrity, and liberals are the fucking devil incarnate, even when they do the opposition's job for them.

He's a daft c*nt and will likely never change.

Reactions: Meghan54

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
OH BOY! All those things you mentioned CERTAINLY can't be done via a phone. No.... No not at all lol.
If you wife is in the hospital giving birth you just going to phone in your concern? After all you aren't the one pumping out the kid or doing APGAR scores.

AOC has shown being on the ground can have an effect.

Mar 11, 2004
How about this...
Ted Cruz Cancun Memes Roll Out As He Flees Texas Amid Weather Crisis (dailydot.com)

You will make excuses for Cruz who runs out of town when constituents need help yet AOC raises 3+ million doillars and comes into Houston to work in a food bank you shit on her.

You enable that shitsucking fucking moron by always replying to it. He's obviously just looking to get under your skin and you fuckin idiots keep letting him because you're too goddamn stupid to stop wasting your own time on it.

Reactions: DaaQ

Heartbreaker

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2006