Ted Cruz to Texas "Come to Cancun with me the Weather is great".

Leymenaide

Feb 16, 2010

Residents of of Texas are once again being shown Ted Cruz's leadership skills. Once again leading by example he goes to Cancun rather than suffer in Texas

fleshconsumed

Diamond Member
Feb 21, 2002
HOLY ***#($&*#&$*#&$ SHIT, TED CRUZ'S COMMUNICATIONS DIRECTOR HAS TO BE THE WORST FUCKING COMMS DIRECTOR IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD:

:tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
I can't tell if this is real or a parody...

All I could find on google is that his former (maybe?) communications director Lauren Blair Bianchi resigned a week ago in response to his role in events surrounding January 6th. I have no idea if that is her or a new communications director, or some parody account.

Reactions: Pohemi

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
you know whats really sad?
if you posted her video around Texas Twitter accounts at least a few people would believe its genuine AND would accept it.
Theres way too many brainwashed blind nutjobs in America and more than a few live and vote in Texas.

Sunburn74

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2009
Is it just me or is Ted Cruz politically dead? I mean doesn't he have a re-election coming up? Between the impeachment stuff, the riot, and now this he's gotta be dead politically.

Heartbreaker

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2006
Is it just me or is Ted Cruz politically dead? I mean doesn't he have a re-election coming up? Between the impeachment stuff, the riot, and now this he's gotta be dead politically.

Wishful thinking.

He will be in the running with Josh Hawley for the Republican nomination to run for president.

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
Not till 2024. Beto came close to beating him in 18.

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
Next stop.. invade Mexico so travelling to cancun is just visiting another state.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005

It's Tejas, the only thing that can remove a Republican is Mexico government retaking Tejas.

• Haha
Reactions: Muse and DarthKyrie

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
So now Cruz is saying he just flew down with his daughters and is returning. That he promised them a trip and was just traveling with them overnight and then heading back. The size of the luggage he was seen with seems to tell otherwise.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
This story makes me feel weird... it’s one of the rare occasions I find myself agreeing with Ben Shapiro and that makes me feel dirty (Wich aside—I seem to be reverting to more of a center-right stance now that Trump is gone!)

Is abandoning your state (literally freezing to death) to vacation in sunny Cancun a shitty thing to do? Yes. Was it even shittier to blame his daughters for the trip? Yes. But the national media piling on and demanding his resignation is a bit much. Demanding resignation for this actually cheapens demands that he resign over his role in the insurrection—THAT’S a cause for resignation, not this!

I fully support Texans of all stripes raking Cruz over the coals for this (assuming they can still light the coals lol.) They should demand his resignation (can’t recall a Senator unfortunately.) But I think the national media punditry is blowing this up. Furthermore, what *should* Cruz be doing right now? Just suffering like everyone else?