Ted Cruz challenges actor Ron Perlman to wrestle Jim Jordan after attack on Gaetz

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
ted and graham looks and sounds like Trump is in possession of their reverse cow guy videos... sumthin wrong

• Haha
Reactions: HomerJS

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Huh. So Gaetz called Perlman a "racial justice warrior", I feel like that plays even worse than SJW.
"Get a load of this guy, he believes in racial justice! Look at him, believing all men are created equal!"
It plays well with the conservative crowd who believe that 'the proposition that all men are created equal' is 'cultural marxism.'

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
So Franken had to go but this mutt got reelected...

Reminds my of one of the motivations behind The Lincoln Project, conservatives, nevertrumpers, watching Democrats bringing a croissant to a gunfight.

But yea, Franken had to go. I cant for the life of me decipher if that was the right call or not. Its like if you begin down that path where morals, ethics and truth becomes grey areas, will you ever find your way back? On the other hand, species that dont adapt...

"

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
Reminds my of one of the motivations behind The Lincoln Project, conservatives, nevertrumpers, watching Democrats bringing a croissant to a gunfight.

But yea, Franken had to go. I cant for the life of me decipher if that was the right call or not. Its like if you begin down that path where morals, ethics and truth becomes grey areas, will you ever find your way back? On the other hand, species that dont adapt...

"

Oh I am just talking about double standard here.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
I have to say that I love an intelligent guy who gives zero fucks and leaves those idiots Cruz et. al. a wreck.

Beauty may be skin but ugly goes straight to the bone.

Reactions: DarthKyrie