orig. $22.99
clearance $1.88

Hosted by Leo and Patrick
of TechTV 1hr.8min ... ... ... ...Rick

oLLie

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2001

<< what the hell is this. >>

It's for people who want to learn something new...
rolleye.gif

sirjay

Jan 4, 2002
I need to buy these for everyone I know, it'd be worth $1.88 to not have to play 20questions whith them all the time..

TechDreamer

Feb 7, 2002
So how much of the tape consists of their stupid comedy routine? My guess is 90%. TechTv could be so good and yet it is so bad. Don't get me started.

mdplayer00

Jan 29, 2001
as long as you tivo away to the good parts, particularly the reviews, the previews of the hottest gadgets, and some news of, you will never get pissed at all those bad humor.

areohbe

Banned
Oct 14, 2001
just do what i did when i built mine... sign up to anandtech forums and post like mad to everyone when you run into problems...worked well =D

cheetoden

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
Ahh yes..... I remember asking all those goofy questions when I was still wet behind the ears.

Shagger

Golden Member
Feb 12, 2001
Why is it called a Motherboard? Is that cuz the Fatherboard gets pissed when you ask it so many stooopid questions?

:confused:

Fritzo

Lifer
Jan 3, 2001
Uhoh....here's an excerpt from the "Build Your Own PC Video" tape:

"To build your own PC video, you'll need a good camcorder, a PC, and proper lighting. It is recommended before your start recording, you put your PC against a contrasting backdrop. The biege color of a PC looks lovley against a black or blue velvet backdrop. Since PC's are stationary objects, you can add some action to your video by opening and closing the CD door.

For a more adult PC video, try removing the case cover and focusing on the inside parts....."

This isn't what I expected at ALL :Q

alyosha

Jan 9, 2001

<< as long as you tivo away to the good parts, particularly the reviews, the previews of the hottest gadgets, and some news of, you will never get pissed at all those bad humor. >>

What the hell are you talking about? Is it because Tivo INVENTED and PATENTED fast forward? I'd like to have more info ...

JJd

Apr 20, 2000
I am one of those that is in need of a tape like this. Especially at this price! I looked and searched Compusa with zero results. Can someone help?
It just occured to me that it's probably a B&M deal. Don't have any of those around here

Danman

Lifer
Nov 9, 1999

<< just do what i did when i built mine... sign up to anandtech forums and post like mad to everyone when you run into problems...worked well =D >>

haha I thought I was the only one!