Teaser trailer for Star Trek: Picard

Page 11 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

TheELF

Diamond Member
Dec 22, 2012
No wrong. After Picard and gang returned to the 24th century, it’s the prime timeline and everything we saw in TNG and Voyager. The Jurati Borg wandered the galaxy from the 21st - 24th century without interacting with the Delta quadrant Borg. This Borg queen in these last 2 episodes of a Picard is because of what Janeway did to them in the Voyager finale. So the $hits are you not able to follow the storyline. Continuity fully intact.
You can look at the subtitles of the show, the queen helps them time travel because the borg in the delta quadrant are waiting for her, that's in the time that the picard show plays in so after the effects of what janeway did.
How did it feel when your people
were eradicated?

You don't have to answer

because I know.

What a pitiful end
to the Great Borg Empire.

Is that what you want?

Or do you want
a way back to our present?

The collective waiting for you
in the Delta Quadrant?

Will you help us?

Yes.

JEDI

Lifer
Sep 25, 2001
in s3, picard said they havent seen the borg in 10 years.
so s3 is 10 years after s2?

and the changeling crew of the Shrike: Why do some disintegrate when hit by phaser blasts and others stay in human like form?

amdhunter

Lifer
May 19, 2003
Ooooh. I wish I were here to chime in earlier. Although I liked Picard throughout the entire run, I really hated the feeling that everyone was just too damned old to be running around space. Don't they retire at age 65 or something?

• Haha
Reactions: Captante

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
In retrospect they should have stuck Picards head/brain on a "super-android" body ... sorta like RoboCop! :p

MV5BMTM0NTExNTgyMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTMwODU2NA@@._V1_.jpg

TheELF

Diamond Member
Dec 22, 2012
Ooooh. I wish I were here to chime in earlier. Although I liked Picard throughout the entire run, I really hated the feeling that everyone was just too damned old to be running around space. Don't they retire at age 65 or something?
If you are talking about the actual actors, have you seen ANY movie? You get characters from infant to as old as it gets.
If you talking about the characters they play, bones was 137 years when he appeared in TNG and was an admiral.

aigomorla

CPU, Cases&Cooling Mod PC Gaming Mod Elite Member
Super Moderator
Sep 28, 2005
If you are talking about the actual actors, have you seen ANY movie? You get characters from infant to as old as it gets.
If you talking about the characters they play, bones was 137 years when he appeared in TNG and was an admiral.
he's talking about how most of the main stars including the borg queen could qualify for medicare part D.

• Haha

amdhunter

Lifer
May 19, 2003
he's talking about how most of the main stars including the borg queen could qualify for medicare part D.
Exactly. What particularly bothered me is that Picard himself
was a freaking cyborg, and should have had immense power, also it was annoying that Beverly and Jack even considered him a true father, since he was a robot and all.

JEDI

Lifer
Sep 25, 2001
A couple of things:
1) why was Georgi so against his daughter being a pilot?
Didn't Georgi start off being a pilot?

2) if they took over the ships, why didn't they take over space dock as well using the same trick since it doubles as planetary defense?

amdhunter

Lifer
May 19, 2003
You know, I just thought about Picard S3 and anything else behind the door besides the Borg would have been better. Hell, even Tribbles would have been more terrifying. What a dumbass end to Picard.

FelixDeCat

Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
I just started watching this. Very interesting. Im on Season 2.

It is weird how they took an ancient prophecy and ended it in one episode.

Feb 4, 2009
I am certainly not a lawyer however I do know that any person of normal intelligence certainly will not confuse that handbag store with a Star Trek based movie or show or even licensed gear.
Also assuming it was there since 1928 they kind of beat Picard.