Teaser for new Will Farrell Movie : Semi-Pro

Slick5150

Diamond Member
Nov 10, 2001
Link

Not much there (literally), but for further funny, call 1-800-TROPICS to order season tickets.

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
Another one? Geez, this guy just puts out one steaming pile of crap after another. When will it end?

cKGunslinger

Lifer
Nov 29, 1999
Originally posted by: JulesMaximus
Another one? Geez, this guy just puts out one steaming pile of crap after another. When will it end?

I bet some could issue the same complaint for those 29,000+ posts of yours. Now, if only you could get $5 million for each of them... ;)

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001

You learn this from your parents?

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001

the School movie thing was gold....

Kirby

Lifer
Apr 10, 2006
I'm so sick of him and his movies. I'll never watch it, but I'll have to hear everyone talk about it and see the endless previews on tv. That really says something about is acting ability when the only way he can make money is being portrayed as an over-the-top, stupid, egotistical douchebag.

Oh well, my opinion doesn't change anything. :(

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
Originally posted by: cKGunslinger

I bet some could issue the same complaint for those 29,000+ posts of yours. Now, if only you could get $5 million for each of them... ;)

Oh that's rich. A lifer calling out another lifer. Pot meet kettle. :p

hdeck

Lifer
Sep 26, 2002
Originally posted by: nkgreen
I'm so sick of him and his movies. I'll never watch it, but I'll have to hear everyone talk about it and see the endless previews on tv. That really says something about is acting ability when the only way he can make money is being portrayed as an over-the-top, stupid, egotistical douchebag.

guess you haven't seen stranger than fiction or winter passing.

Daishiki

Golden Member
Nov 9, 2001
At first glance I thought this thread was about a new movie where Will Farrell gets tasered.

grohl

Platinum Member
Jun 27, 2004
Outside of like one or two good gags in Old School, that movie is so overrated. Everyone told me how great Elf was - awful. The Talledega Nights - couple of laughs at the dinner table scenese, but still awful.

So when is he going to make a really good movie?

Slick5150

Diamond Member
Nov 10, 2001
Originally posted by: jdini76
Has anybody thought to try calling the number 1-800-TROPICS?

2 free squirrels, AND, I can make out with the cheerleader of my choice!

ViviTheMage

Lifer
Dec 12, 2002
madgenius.com
Originally posted by: hdeck

Good flick, I was surprised at such a different role he played.

Skel

Diamond Member
Apr 11, 2001

When a game like Halo isn't out to blame the poor ticket sales on.

glutenberg

Golden Member
Sep 2, 2004

All his roles are egotistical?

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999

Haven't seen Winter Passing(actually it doesn't even ring a bell), but Stranger than Fiction is an excellent movie and quite the departure from Will's other movies. I don't mind his more zany characters/roles either, comedy is such a diverse genre and I enjoy it all.

Kirby

Lifer
Apr 10, 2006

I haven't, but he'd need to be in a Shawshank or Godfather to make up for just one of the following atrocities: Anchorman, Ricky Bobby, Elf, Blades of Glory, Zoolander, and A Night at the Roxbury.

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999

I haven't, but he'd need to be in a Shawshank or Godfather to make up for just one of the following atrocities: Anchorman, Ricky Bobby, Elf, Blades of Glory, Zoolander, and A Night at the Roxbury.

Watch Stranger than Fiction. Not only is he good in it, it's a great little story.