TeamAnandtech Site

PCTC2

Diamond Member
Feb 18, 2007
What happened to it?

TeamAnandtech.com now redirects to TeamAnandtech.net, which is a bluehost site?

The .com registration ends on 25-May-2011 and the .net in December 2012.

If we can somehow snipe the domains back, I'd be glad to host them.

petrusbroder

Elite Member
Nov 28, 2004
The cost of maintaining the site was too high considering that there were less then 50 posts/year during the past 3 years. I have a complete backup of the site but I have not come around to set it up somewhere else.
As the situation is now, FMC and PCTC2 have offered to host it, and I will gladly send the CR-rom to any oner of those TeAm members - but not just now. I am way too busy in RL ...

bphantom

Oct 9, 1999
The teamanandtech.com redirector has been disabled towards teamanandtech.net, revealing the older site. All D.net content, including ppstats is still fully operational.

Orange Kid

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Nice to see you around OK!

Oh, I'm pretty much just a lurker nowadays. I still do a little DC for AT. My machines are all old, like me and work just as slowly as I do. Maybe I'll retire them when I retire :)

Last edited:

Jay

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
Stumbled on the site today (TA), didn't realize the proxy was still in operations. Decided to fire up some clients for a few days for old times sake.

Ken g6

Programming Moderator, Elite Member
Dec 11, 1999
Jay! Wow! Very long time no see. Nice to see you again!

PCTC2

Diamond Member
Feb 18, 2007
Hey. I was surprised to see this thread bumped again.

My offer still stands to host and update the site. I could probably get around to programming a new site or something like that after June-July (after I finish my current project). I may not post that much around here anymore, but I still lurk here. Maybe once I get a new job, I can join in on the race this/next year. I have a few new computers to throw around. :p