Team Trump at it again with Monica Crowley

Puffnstuff

Lifer
Mar 9, 2005
Yes according to this CNN article she has been picked for a top communications role and her best selling book has been dinged for multiple instances of plagiarism. This is certainly the role mode of the right, eh? I wonder who's work she'll copy to do her job?

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Yes according to this CNN article she has been picked for a top communications role and her best selling book has been dinged for multiple instances of plagiarism. This is certainly the role mode of the right, eh? I wonder who's work she'll copy to do her job?

One person's plagiarism is just another's pre-emptive outsourcing to make the writing process more efficient. Like any smart business person would do.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
One person's plagiarism is just another's pre-emptive outsourcing to make the writing process more efficient. Like any smart business person would do.

Post-truth all the way, Baby!

Let's face it- if they swooned for Trump they'll believe damned near anything.

I do like "pre-emptive outsourcing". There's some corporate truthiness in that.

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
Then there's this:

Book sales suspended for Trump aide accused of plagiarism

The publisher of Monica Crowley's "What the (Bleep) Just Happened?" is halting sales of the book, pending the "opportunity" for the aide to President-elect Donald Trump to revise her material. On Tuesday, HarperCollins announced the book and its 2013 edition, "What the (Bleep) Just Happened . . . Again?" will "no longer be offered for purchase" until Crowley has "the opportunity to source and revise" the text.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...e-accused-of-plagiarism/ar-BBy7Gdl?li=BBnb7Kz