Team Organiser Software

Discussion in 'Software for Windows' started by maggiesc, Dec 13, 2012.

1. maggiesc

maggiesc Junior Member

Dear all,

I need a software that would help us with organizing our company data in a effective way. Here is what I need:

1. We are a small organization with not more than 10 people working at a single point of time.
    2. We are looking for a free software that would allow us to keep track of Who is working on Which Profile. This should be something that everybody can view and edit.
    3. It might also have a calender list that pop-ups at the time and day of deadline.
    4. We have around 10 PCs that are connected through LAN and everybody can access everybody else's desktop.

If there is something like this out there, please let me know.

Thanks.

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Team Organiser Software Forum Date
    Advice for installing Team Foundation Server in a Workgroup? Software for Windows Yesterday at 8:41 PM
    How many people do you think left the Firefox team because of Australis? Software for Windows Aug 12, 2016
    Can I (or anyone) improve on this video organising setup? Software for Windows Feb 5, 2016
    Team-Collaborative Software (Project Management) Software for Windows May 14, 2010
    Team Viewer Alternative That's Free? Software for Windows Jan 23, 2010

3. AFurryReptile

AFurryReptile Golden Member

Google Apps for Business? It's inexpensive and easy to set up, and has a slew of different features - including the calendar you mentioned. I'm not terribly clear on exactly what you're looking for.

4. Gooberlx2

Gooberlx2 Lifer

Ditto. Simply having a shared calendar seems like it could work well to track who's doing what and when. Unfortunately, Google Apps is no longer free for the first 10 users. (existing users are grandfathered in though)

#3 Gooberlx2, Dec 13, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2012