Team America World Police

EyeMWing

Banned
Jun 13, 2003
I swear to god this is one gigantic case of deja vu. I SWEAR I saw this movie in theaters one or two years ago, the exact same commercials, and the title was even exactly the same. Did they glitch the Matrix that badly?

digitalsm

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2003
Originally posted by: EyeMWing
I swear to god this is one gigantic case of deja vu. I SWEAR I saw this movie in theaters one or two years ago, the exact same commercials, and the title was even exactly the same. Did they glitch the Matrix that badly?

Uh considering the film isnt even finished yet. No.

Nov 5, 2001
Originally posted by: digitalsm

uh...it opens Friday.

Tweak155

Lifer
Sep 23, 2003

They had select screenings of it yesterday, my friend said it was good

digitalsm

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2003
Originally posted by: MikeyIs4Dcats

uh...it opens Friday.

Actually it just occured to me Im wrong. its finished, the sneak peaks were lastnight. I should have said "considering it wasnt finished until this past week". Last week(end) they were still editing it trying to get an R rating.

MacBaine

Banned
Aug 23, 2001

uh...it opens Friday.

Actually it just occured to me Im wrong. its finished, the sneak peaks were lastnight. I should have said "considering it wasnt finished until this past week". Last week(end) they were still editing it trying to get an R rating.

I like the sound of that

slick230

Banned
Jan 31, 2003

uh...it opens Friday.

LOL, because puppet sex is bad, m'kay?

ECUHITMAN

Jun 21, 2001

Repost?

everman

Lifer
Nov 5, 2002
Originally posted by: slick230

uh...it opens Friday.

For some reason showing naked dolls in a movie can potentially bring the rating up to nc-17. They're just dolls! :confused:

slick230

Banned
Jan 31, 2003
Originally posted by: everman
Originally posted by: slick230

uh...it opens Friday.

For some reason showing naked dolls in a movie can potentially bring the rating up to nc-17. They're just dolls! :confused:

And they're not even anatomically correct. Damn you, Janet Jackson, damn you to heck!!

EyeMWing

Banned
Jun 13, 2003
Originally posted by: ECUHITMAN

Repost?

Actually, for some reason, now I remember posting this thread once before, too. Maybe a week ago.

mwtgg

Lifer
Dec 6, 2001

Repost?

Actually, for some reason, now I remember posting this thread once before, too. Maybe a week ago.

Wow, put the pipe down dude.

Boonesmi

Lifer
Feb 19, 2001
Originally posted by: mwtgg

Repost?

Wow, put the pipe down dude.

EyeMWing yes, you really do need to take the advice above :D

and no you didnt see this movie 1+ years ago