teacher sex with student #499110... with a twist!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

edro

Lifer
Apr 5, 2002
Hill, who is not married
Really...? Never would have guessed.

Is it against the law if girl was 18? When is it legal? Day after graduation?
That is stupid...

SMOGZINN

Lifer
Jun 17, 2005
In 2011 Michigan passed a law making it illegal for a teacher, substitute teacher, or administrator of a public school, nonpublic school, school district, or intermediate school district to have any sexual relationship with a student or volunteer at that school, no matter their respective ages.

master_shake_

Diamond Member
May 22, 2012
cops have authority over everyone do they have to stay celibate?

stupid law is stupid.

18 lol fuck you.

Nov 8, 2012
In 2011 Michigan passed a law making it illegal for a teacher, substitute teacher, or administrator of a public school, nonpublic school, school district, or intermediate school district to have any sexual relationship with a student or volunteer at that school, no matter their respective ages.

Wow that is fucked up.

I mean, MAYBE I could halfway support making it a MINOR offense to have a relationship with your DIRECT teacher due to conflict of interest. Let's be honest, if you're fucking teacher you're not going to fail.

But this is ticketing as-if the teacher just molested a 12 year old. It's not the same thing.

SMOGZINN

Lifer
Jun 17, 2005
I could point out that the law has one exception, it is legal if they get married first. Of course for that to have happened her SSM would have to be legal in Michigan. Just one more way that SSM is discriminatory. A hetrosexual couple would have had a way to legally have sex in this case.