Teacher sends nudes to student

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Feb 4, 2009
OMG. That is a hoot!

She also doesn't look white. Kind of a tan color from the parts I can see.

LOL

yeah that’s sort of over the top.
No pointy elbows, fit which is good. I’d prefer her to have curves in her hips. She’s short of narrow.

Feb 4, 2009
"***** want equality" gets edited for being misogynistic.... Then comes the bikini picture where posters are allowed to be sexist and objectify her. Only on the internet.

Well yeah but I’m not the guy saying equal sentence
I have the dated idea that it’s different when a woman does it to a guy.

WackyDan

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2004
Well yeah but I’m not the guy saying equal sentence
I have the dated idea that it’s different when a woman does it to a guy.

I have the idea that people in positions of authority over minors should all be held to the same accountability....Which technically is essentially the gender equality in charges and sentencing the other guy was inferring.

1prophet

Diamond Member
Aug 17, 2005
Where were those teachers when we were growing up....
They were there, no cellphone cameras, texting, emailing etc. plus the "lucky boys" knew to keep there mouths shut, unlike today where everything you do has to be on social media 24/7 for some reason.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
People who harbor unconscious self hate have a death wish that takes the form of self destruction via self caused public humiliation.

Reactions: ch33zw1z

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Anthony Weiner got 21 months for sexting dick picks to a 15 year old. This is the exact same offense, and very close to the exact same sentence.

Also, I would point out that there have been a number of these cases, usually involving 20 something female teachers and male high school students. IIRC they always go to jail. If someone is trying to make a point about unequal sentences, this sort of case is a very poor example to illustrate it.

Feb 4, 2009
I have the idea that people in positions of authority over minors should all be held to the same accountability....Which technically is essentially the gender equality in charges and sentencing the other guy was inferring.

meh

Anthony Weiner got 21 months for sexting dick picks to a 15 year old. This is the exact same offense, and very close to the exact same sentence.

Also, I would point out that there have been a number of these cases, usually involving 20 something female teachers and male high school students. IIRC they always go to jail. If someone is trying to make a point about unequal sentences, this sort of case is a very poor example to illustrate it.

Wasn’t wiener not completely aware she was 15? I kind of forgot.