Teacher leading preschoolers in anti-Biden chant

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
They keep having to find more malleable targets to try to influence in order to not get told to stfu. Sad that these kids have to be exposed to it when not even kindergarten age yet.

What kind of piece of shit does this? The same pieces of shit accusing liberals of child indoctrination. Accusations are confessions with those c*nts, every time.

Grey_Beard

Golden Member
Sep 23, 2014
It’s amazing that these people do these things. I am not sure how we mend the divide when one side is reasonable and the other has brain rot which they think the other side is subhuman, pedophile, cabal that drinks blood. You cannot reason with crazy.

I do feel bad for the children. Therapy will be a huge business with this lot’s offspring.

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
It’s amazing that these people do these things. I am not sure how we mend the divide when one side is reasonable and the other has brain rot which they think the other side is subhuman, pedophile, cabal that drinks blood. You cannot reason with crazy.
Exactly. All this mocking Joe promised to bring the country together. When the other side is on purposely resisting.

Reactions: hal2kilo

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
What would you do if you find out the teachers at your children's school are indoctrinating your kids?

The teacher should be fired.

also this:

Indoctrination is indoctrination...

kt

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2000
Reactions: pcgeek11

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
I do not disagree with you, that is just as wrong.
While I like the fair mindedness you express I am not sure if
I agree that both are just as wrong. Both may be indoctrination but I have a feeling that telling children someone is good is not as bad as teaching them someone deserves to be scorned. The only way that would might apply is if Obama is a monster seeking to be the Dear Leader and unworthy of any praise.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
To me that teacher is the tip of an monstrous iceberg. Methinks there's a whole lot of mixing politics with religion in the pews and in our classrooms. Can't really say with certainty that the majority of our religious leaders side with the Repubs or Dems but my gut instinct tells me the more radical reactionary types in the nation's churches are right wing conservatives who preach politics from the pulpits.

They casually blend that type of political sermonizing seamlessly with their spiritual teachings whereby through the manipulation of interpreting verse while injecting conservative political rhetoric they end up preaching to their congregations time and again that Jesus somehow favors conservatives over liberals.

Reactions: hal2kilo and Pohemi

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

I do feel bad for the children. Therapy will be a huge business with this lot’s offspring.

they're religious zealots, every voting conservative. exploiting children for their nascent brains and for filthy sexual reasons is just what conservatives do.

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
But the thing is, I’d think many of us won’t have any complaints when schools have lessons about how horrible the orange monkey was during his term. Right teaching history without the teacher showing any personal bias is fine.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Reactions: Pohemi

Zorba

Lifer
Oct 22, 1999
What would you do if you find out the teachers at your children's school are indoctrinating your kids?

Remember when a conversative teacher does something stupid, it's a one off. When a liberal teacher does something stupid it's systematic and we need laws banning it and anything similar to it.

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
But the thing is, I’d think many of us won’t have any complaints when schools have lessons about how horrible the orange monkey was during his term. Right teaching history without the teacher showing any personal bias is fine.

In the same vein that I didn't need a teacher to editorialize that James Buchanan was a terrible pile of shit that should have gotten terminal scabies of the eyes. These facts are simply apparent.

Lezunto

Golden Member
Oct 24, 2020
The two short songs that were were performed were part of a Black History Month celebration at an elementary school and Fox News and Tea Party members went nuts with rage.

I would not sign off on something like this anymore than I would for any other President.

I felt the same way about Trump's military parade.

iRONic

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2006
Yeah it's like seeing the guy step on the upside down rake! You feel bad because he’s so clueless but you just can't help but laugh your ass off!

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
You haven't read other comments posted after the OP, have you? Just #bothsides it without reference or evidence, gotcha.
The article made me LOL...
Yeah, I guess trashy people might find it amusing. You find humor in shitty human actions, good job.

Reactions: iRONic

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013

We wouldn't have problems with it, if it was history rather than current politics. Just as I would have no problem with it being taught that Andrew Johnson was a racist.

So far as current politics, it should be kept out of K-12 classrooms. A teacher can do his or her best to avoid any sort of bias, but the ensuing classroom discussions are not likely to be educational or productive.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
I don't have a problem with teachers telling students what Trump did during his term. If those things happen to be horrible that's not the fault of the teachers.

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
I don't have a problem with teachers telling students what Trump did during his term. If those things happen to be horrible that's not the fault of the teachers.
Being a narcissistic, racist, mean, petty asshole and doing narcissistic, racist, mean, and petty things as a leader is a whole different ballgame than "the president is evil because reasons".

Trump is literally the anthesis of everything the Republican party claims to be. He is their golden orange calf.

Somehow this all eludes conservatives