Tattoos

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

destrekor

Lifer
Nov 18, 2005
what you want and how large is kind of going to limit, or provide no limits, as to where you can get it.

I have one on the upper back/right shoulder blade. Felt 'different', no real way to describe it. It didn't hurt, wasn't pleasurable.. well the top point, that extended to the tissue on top of the shoulder.. that hurt a little bit, but was over quickly. The majority of the art was pretty much pain free, especially once shading began.

my ink

Joemonkey

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2001
Originally posted by: destrekor
what you want and how large is kind of going to limit, or provide no limits, as to where you can get it.

I have one on the upper back/right shoulder blade. Felt 'different', no real way to describe it. It didn't hurt, wasn't pleasurable.. well the top point, that extended to the tissue on top of the shoulder.. that hurt a little bit, but was over quickly. The majority of the art was pretty much pain free, especially once shading began.

my ink

getting tattooed more or less inside my armpit was the worst pain i've felt from one so far, but not TOO bad.

Originally posted by: Cdubneeddeal

Damn. That's some insane art! I don't even want to comprehend the bills your forked out for all of that. [/L]

actually wasn't that expensive, at that time in my life i was friends w/ the artists and brought them lots of business, hell i hung out there after work often just to watch them work. a lot of people say "get what you want" but i wanted to let the artists extrapolate on my idea. ended up with what they suggested, as i am no artist :)

buck

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
I have a half sleeve on my right arm, one on the back of my neck and the middle of my back. More to come, just dont have time right now.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
I have one on the outside of each shoulder. Only cover the ball of the shoulder. I have a moon on the left, sun of the right. Done at separate times to remind me of life changing events.

Ramma2

Platinum Member
Jul 29, 2002
I got a gecko on my chest, it was a stupid not thought out college life tatoo; so I tell people that the gecko is a symbol of good luck :confused:

Now I'm looking at getting something on my right arm/shoulder area. I want to do something with the names of my 2 boys, but haven't come up with anything yet. Open to ideas!

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
I'm gonna get a tattoo of a BUTT, with a BUTT-shaped tattoo on it, and I'm gonna get it right on my BUTT. That would be cool.

Only have one tattoo on my shoulder of the Egyptian God Horus. I'll probably get a few more as well, just haven't had anything strike my fancy yet.