Tattooing I can understand... Piercing is a little more difficult to comprehend, but why in God's name would you...

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Split your tongue?

You have to wonder what these people will be doing in 20 years when they have real jobs, real responsibilities, and (heaven forbid they reproduce) children.

Foresight, people, foresight!

Viper GTS

Orsorum

Lifer
Dec 26, 2001
One of the most popular cosmetic surgeries now is tattoo removal. I would be interested to see what kind of surgery is involved in removing piercing scars.

dabuddha

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
"When I first saw it, I thought tongue-splitting was the most beautiful thing I've seen in my life," says James Keen, a 19-year-old from Scottsville, Kentucky, who got his tongue cut by a local body piercer in December after a surgeon declined to do it.

That explains it.

Jun 18, 2000
Yikes! To me piercing is easier to understand simply because if you get sick of the piercing, you remove the jewelry and the hole closes up. I have my lobes and my tongue pierced. When the time comes, I'll take them out and nobody would ever know the difference.

Tattoo's are a bit more... permanent, unless you get surgery.

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by: iamwiz82
that guy is very effeminate

The picture, or the quote? ("When I first saw it, I thought tongue-splitting was the most beautiful thing I've seen in my life,").

Viper GTS

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
Assuming you could control both "Sides" of it, I bet it'd be a big hit with the wife/gf.

;)

iamwiz82

Lifer
Jan 10, 2001
Originally posted by: Viper GTS
Originally posted by: iamwiz82
that guy is very effeminate

The picture, or the quote? ("When I first saw it, I thought tongue-splitting was the most beautiful thing I've seen in my life,").

Viper GTS

the quote reaffirms my initial views form the picture.

aircooled

Lifer
Oct 10, 2000
I have tattoo's and holes in my ears, but that is WAY beyond anything I'd remotley consider.

clamum

Lifer
Feb 13, 2003
Tattos and piercing I don't really mind. You want to pierce your d1ck, or your nipples, or eyebrow, fvck, go ahead (I actually like eyebrow piercings! hehe). I think a split tongue looks kinda ghey but that's just me. And outlawing it?
rolleye.gif
As long as the adult knows the potential safety risks involved, let them. Big deal.

Jan 31, 2002
Originally posted by: vi_edit
Assuming you could control both "Sides" of it, I bet it'd be a big hit with the wife/gf.

;)

"While I'm in here, Doc, can I get a tongue-lengthening? And could you make it so I can breathe through my ears? Thanks."

- M4H

ATLien247

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2000
The only reason I would even consider getting my tongue split would be if women had two clits...

clamum

Lifer
Feb 13, 2003
Originally posted by: dabuddha
"When I first saw it, I thought tongue-splitting was the most beautiful thing I've seen in my life," says James Keen, a 19-year-old from Scottsville, Kentucky, who got his tongue cut by a local body piercer in December after a surgeon declined to do it.

That explains it.

LOL :D

aircooled

Lifer
Oct 10, 2000
Originally posted by: ATLien247
The only reason I would even consider getting my tongue split would be if women had two clits...

lol. I thought that too, but decided not to type it... :)

dabuddha

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
Originally posted by: MercenaryForHire

;)

"While I'm in here, Doc, can I get a tongue-lengthening? And could you make it so I can breathe through my ears? Thanks."

- M4H

lol

AstIsis

Jan 18, 2003
I have the left side of my nose pierced and each ear done twice, but that is as far as I go. I can take them out and let the holes close, but splitting your tongue...WTF!?!?!?

I wonder if they could surgically correct it in the future?

NOTE: I am a professional and have a special stud that hides my nose piercing when I have a business meeting.

RyanM

Platinum Member
Feb 12, 2001

;)

- M4H

That's what the Pussy Snorkel is for.

Jan 31, 2002
Originally posted by: MachFive

;)

- M4H

That's what the Pussy Snorkel is for.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

- M4H

MikeO

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2001

;)

I saw an interview with some lizard man weirdo who had his tongue split and he said he can control the both sides, and also that the ladies do like it :)

loup garou

Lifer
Feb 17, 2000
If you think a split tongue is weird, I went to a piercing studio once and was flipping through an album of body modification and came across a dude with his wang split in two and pierced on both sides with chains hanging off of it (heavy chains, too...not jewelry-like chains). WTF would possess you to do THAT????