Taste of Argyle (bumps appreciated!:))

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

RichieZ

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2000
I go to NU and I know exaclty which one ur dads restraunt is. Its right next to that viet barbershop ya? The restraunt has like two parts, the first is right inside the "deli" part, then you go to the right and theres tables.

Been there a few times, food is cheap and good. Whenver we go down to Argyle to go to the asian supermarkets we usually stop there, its a lot closer than chinatown. Do the people there speak mandarin, everytime i've been there i've only heard canto.

Wheatmaster

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2002
Originally posted by: RichieZ
I go to NU and I know exaclty which one ur dads restraunt is. Its right next to that viet barbershop ya? The restraunt has like two parts, the first is right inside the "deli" part, then you go to the right and theres tables.

Been there a few times, food is cheap and good. Whenver we go down to Argyle to go to the asian supermarkets we usually stop there, its a lot closer than chinatown. Do the people there speak mandarin, everytime i've been there i've only heard canto.

yea people at Sun Wah BBQ speak cantonese, vietnamese, mandarin, english, and perhaps others i don't even know of.
btw, THE TASTE IS TODAY!