TAS poll for April 2010

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Which project should we grace with our presence this month?

• Cosmology@home

• Ibercivis

• NFS@home

• PrimeGrid

• Rectilinear Crossing Numbers

• Yoyo@home

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rudy Toody

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2006
YoYo server has been down for a few hours. I had to switch to NFS. I'll go back to YoYo when they are up and running again.

Fardringle

Diamond Member
Oct 23, 2000
I'm still getting a lot of these ecm.exe errors on my computers so I'm going to shut that project off on the Yoyo site. The errors are making my users anxious.. ;)

filibusterman

Golden Member
Apr 2, 2005
I'm not getting so much error messages but the WU go past 100% and I am unsure if I get credit.

filibusterman

Golden Member
Apr 2, 2005
Sorry, last one! I don' know how to post stats but I just noticed we are the second overall team for yoyo! Just in time to switch to prime grid i suppose. Time to get teh other rigs up and running now that its cooler out again even if only temporarily.

Rudy Toody

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2006
My production is up by quite a bit.

The only thing I can think of that might be responsible, is that I updated some libraries. Would this be likely to have this great of an impact? Or, did they change something on the project?

It really helped to get to the million point badge much quicker?

Fardringle

Diamond Member
Oct 23, 2000
Interesting. My daily production actually dropped by about 2000 points over the past week. Maybe you stole my points? ;)

Rudy Toody

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2006
Interesting. My daily production actually dropped by about 2000 points over the past week. Maybe you stole my points? ;)

I have found that ECM gave the most credits. Why don't you try it for a day or two and see if it gives you higher credits?

Fardringle

Diamond Member
Oct 23, 2000
ECM gives application errors on all of my machines. Even though they supposedly fixed the problem right away, it still kept happening so I turned that one off and won't turn it back on. If it was just me, I wouldn't care too much, but most of my computers are used by people in a work office and getting errors on their computers makes them panic...

Not that it really matters. It's time to switch to a new project tomorrow anyway. ;)