TAS members' thread January 2007

caferace

Golden Member
May 31, 2005
C'mon TASmates!

Let's give Peter something to cheer for when he gets back from his voyage. Go Vote! :thumbsup:

-jim

caferace

Golden Member
May 31, 2005
TAS'ers napping after eggnog? Three votes is nowhere near a quorum. Vote now, or forever snuggle your fleece. :D

-jim

Fullmetal Chocobo

Moderator<br>Distributed Computing
May 13, 2003
Originally posted by: caferace
TAS'ers napping after eggnog? Three votes is nowhere near a quorum. Vote now, or forever snuggle your fleece. :D

-jim

I'm still at work, and I don't have a link to the forums. :( I'll vote when I get home though. :D

rise

Diamond Member
Dec 13, 2004
i'm crunching the leading crunchables as this lead looks insurmountable, what with the weakish poll turnout :(.

and a belated Merry Christmas Tas'ers!! :gift:'s + :beer:'s

BlackMountainCow

Diamond Member
May 28, 2003
We got 10 votes now and it looks like Proteins@Home will be our next project! :thumbsup:

I'll take a snapshot of the TeAm stats on the 31st close to midnight (if the new year party is too "distracting" for me in the morning of the 1st of January) and keep track of our progress. I plan on doing at least 3 updates and some final stats.

:p

Fullmetal Chocobo

Moderator<br>Distributed Computing
May 13, 2003
Originally posted by: BlackMountainCow
We got 10 votes now and it looks like Proteins@Home will be our next project! :thumbsup:

I'll take a snapshot of the TeAm stats on the 31st close to midnight (if the new year party is too "distracting" for me in the morning of the 1st of January) and keep track of our progress. I plan on doing at least 3 updates and some final stats.

:p

Awesome...

caferace

Golden Member
May 31, 2005
Thanks, BMC! Let's start TAS off on a rockin' New Year !! :music::beer::wine: :thumbsup:

-jim

BlackMountainCow

Diamond Member
May 28, 2003
Ok, so we got Caferace, Tom, rise, myself and as of today GLeeM crunching Proteins@Home!

So far, we do pretty well I'd say. I'll do the first stats update on Sunday, so we will KNOW ho well we're doing :evil:

rise

Diamond Member
Dec 13, 2004
i'm hoping to have my x2 back up this weekend, which should about double my production :)